AC GT3 @ Vallelunga - Sun 15 Jun 2014 (PDT)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
BIG problem guys, apparently the teamspeak version I have is too old. 3.0.9.2. There's a new version it's trying to update 3.0.14 but times out because mirrors are down and at the teamspeak site the client teamspeak download links are also bad! Help! tried both 32bit and 64bit downloads with no success, just keeps timing out

BIG problem guys, apparently the teamspeak version I have is too old. 3.0.9.2. There's a new version it's trying to update 3.0.14 but times out because mirrors are down and at the teamspeak site the client teamspeak download links are also bad! Help! tried both 32bit and 64bit downloads with no success, just keeps timing out

Okay, umm, don't worry about team speak then.
Just make sure you're booked in to the server and all will be good :)

Thank you Chris, It looks like the whole teamspeak site is down, can anyone confirm? I just booked my spot online. Or if possible, can anyone that might have a current TS installer, email it to swhitestine@google.com? I'm not sure how large file size attachments google will handle, but it's worth a shot anyway since even if it doesn't get sorted by tonight, I still need a working copy?

2014-06-15_00002.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back