AC GT3 @ Vallelunga - Fri 20 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Rami Mattila, you gave me a good laugh! Thx for that, bcs my pc has just decided to die. Saturday evening... perfect time. Now, i might get some meds.

I did it on medium, ;). If my memories are good, the tyres wear was at 97% on 4 wheels at the end. Slower but not slippery.
The only change I made on the setup was a click down to the rear ARB, to have a bit less oversteer on power.

This car is definitely fun to drive.

Thx for the race,
See you next!

Sorry to hear about your pc... Hope you can fix it soon.
Glad if I gave you a good laugh. I know I gave myself one too as soon as I realised how that looked :) Well, hope you have medicated properly for that loss of yours.

I dropped the rear of the car to gain more grip on power, well it worked but allso added even more understeer. Guess what those tyres liked when I had to slide the damn thing into corners to get even close to proper laptimes :D

It's like this when there's not much time to practise. And every time I try to there's massive nagging from my better half :D Had only about 20 laps or so under my belt before the practise of the event. But you're right about this beeing a fun thing to drive...
I'll try to be back better prepared next time ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back