AC GT3 @ Vallelunga - Fri 20 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well that was fun! I think my lag was quite bad, so thankfully I was in empty space most of the race!
Never done a 20lapper in Assetto before so thought the tyres would go early - Set up on hards and made really conserative set-up changes to preserve my tyres.. which sadly led to awful race pace! Was a lonely 3rd for the whole race.

Grats to Geoffrey, awesome drive, and thanks Akis and RD :thumbsup:

@Ross Balfour , your ping was really low (around 45 i think) so i don't know why you lagged.
I could see you when i was behind i called to tell you that (you weren't at teamspeak?)

Really nice race, had a fight with @Samuel Fuller , too bad he span and we lost more laps of fighting.
Had an insident with @Mitja Bonca , i think not my fault. If it is i am sorry .

Last edited:
@Ross Balfour , your ping was really low (aroynd 45 i think) so i don't know why you lagged.
I could see you when i was behind i called to tell you that (you weren't at teamspeak?)

Really nice race, had a fight with @Samuel Fuller , too bad he span and we lost more laps of fighting.
Had an insident with @Mitja Bonca , i think not my fault. If it is i am sorry .

My mic didnt work tonight for some reason. I dont think my push-to-talk function was on.
Yeah its an error i keep having for some reason in AC. Ive posted about it on official forums and they havent replied as to what the issue could be.

Was a nice race. Eventful first lap with many bumps to my rear and damage to wing... resulted in me spinning allmost straigh to pit entry :D So wen't and repaired body and joined the race.
This was a good first touch to GTR. Started to get a feel for it in final laps.
Grats to podium finishers!

Great fun tonight. Quite tense race. Sorry for the contact Michael, I was scared you were closing quickly and I watched the mirror too much and messed that corner. I tried to to race better the next laps. Great race and thanks to everybody.

Great fun tonight. Quite tense race. Sorry for the contact Michael, I was scared you were closing quickly and I watched the mirror too much and messed that corner. I tried to to race better the next laps. Great race and thanks to everybody.
Ciao Luca,It was a scary moment and I could not avoid. Chiedo scusa for the impact on your Rear.I hope for next Races with you.
Ciao ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing