AC GT3 @ Vallelunga - Fri 06Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think I have to give up today's race. I can not do anything today :mad:. Just nothing :cry:. I can't focus after unsuccessful races in rFactor :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:. I'm crass today :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. I'm sorry Bobby.
I know how you feel, sometimes it's just a disaster. In a situation like this I try to remember what the commentators from Radio LeMans said: "there is no such a thing as a bad day for a pro driver, they have to be there, they have to perform and perform well". So if that happens, I just try to chill out, take my mind off driving, eat something nice and get my **** together mentally. It doesn't always work, but for me it's worth a try every time. Then I try to get back in and drive.
I understand the frustration though. I don't know if I'm providing anything of value here, but hope it helps.
I don't know if I should even tell you this, because last time you were way faster than I was hoping for :roflmao::roflmao::p

I know how you feel, sometimes it's just a disaster. In a situation like this I try to remember what the commentators from Radio LeMans said: "there is no such a thing as a bad day for a pro driver, they have to be there, they have to perform and perform well". So if that happens, I just try to chill out, take my mind off driving, eat something nice and get my **** together mentally. It doesn't always work, but for me it's worth a try every time. Then I try to get back in and drive.
I understand the frustration though. I don't know if I'm providing anything of value here, but hope it helps.
I don't know if I should even tell you this, because last time you were way faster than I was hoping for :roflmao::roflmao::p

Thanks @Eugene Abramoff for your words! That's very kind of you. :inlove: And now I feel better. ;)

I've change my mind @Bobby Pennington. I forgot that today I had to drive a Porsche :confused:. So please bring me back to the list.
:):):):):):):):):)
tenor.gif

I'm out guys, Sorry.
@JoelK you can take my Z4 mate, as I'm not gonna take part after all, just have zero enthusiasm for racing atm, attempted some laps last night but just couldn't get my head in the game, and struggled with car balance, couldn't string 5 laps together in a row without an off.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back