AC GT3 @ TT Assen - Sunday 11th December 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I’ll give it a try tomorrow morning. The amount of red wine this evening would make me cut all corners and therefore overheat the testing server :laugh:

You would probably be ok to be honest! I really had to go out of my way to get just one warning.
Forgot to say to you earlier you don't need an app, when you cross the line a big warning (... 1/4 cut warnings ...) pops up at the top of the screen and in the chat app if you have that on. It's all server side.

You would probably be ok to be honest! I really had to go out of my way to get just one warning.
Forgot to say to you earlier you don't need an app, when you cross the line a big warning (... 1/4 cut warnings ...) pops up at the top of the screen and in the chat app if you have that on. It's all server side.
Tried the race server, nice! I had the chat app but it didn’t give messages. Jim did a few times, and I got three or four AC cut laps, two of which were a spin. When I finished and came back to pit menu, I saw the chat app over there had two messages: 1/4 cut track and 2/4 cut track. Do I have it set-up incorrectly that it doesn’t show it in the cockpit? I activated it in the cockpit view/app. I’ll check for that later on. The amount of cuts was okay for me I think, did a whole series of laps being clean. What did the server say @Interslice Brian?

Was nice to do a full lenght, easy win on my own :roflmao:. Two pit stops, I thought I configured a preset, but must not have saved it somehow. So selecting things while driving, quite challenging I must say (one track cut there :cool: ). Accidentally put on hard tyres at 16 psi, couldn’t get heat in ‘em where I kinda burned my left rear on softs at 18psi.

Fuel management for race I still don’t know what to choose. Might go for 45 mins of fuel (about 51liters) on medium and last 15 mins on soft.

I like the 911, need to be gentle with it though.

Last edited:
Tried the race server, nice! I had the chat app but it didn’t give messages. Jim did a few times, and I got three or four AC cut laps, two of which were a spin. When I finished and came back to pit menu, I saw the chat app over there had two messages: 1/4 cut track and 2/4 cut track. Do I have it set-up incorrectly that it doesn’t show it in the cockpit? I activated it in the cockpit view/app. I’ll check for that later on. The amount of cuts was okay for me I think, did a whole series of laps being clean. What did the server say @Interslice Brian?
I reset it back to a normal practice server so can't check, but that sounds good. There is a hide system messages option in CSP setttings. Maybe you have that on?
Was nice to do a full lenght, easy win on my own :roflmao:. Two pit stops, I thought I configured a preset, but must not have saved it somehow. So selecting things while driving, quite challenging I must say (one track cut there :cool: ). Accidentally put on hard tyres at 16 psi, couldn’t get heat in ‘em where I kinda burned my left rear on softs at 18psi.

Fuel management for race I still don’t know what to choose. Might go for 45 mins of fuel (about 51liters) on medium and last 15 mins on soft.
1 set of mediums and a stop for 15-20 litres of fuel is a good option. I would stay away from softs in the 911 early on.

I like the 911, need to be gentle with it though.

Good luck!

Server is configured.

Spare cars..

1 bmw
1 R8
1 488
1 650s
1 GTR
1 merc
1 SCG

If anyone want to join or swap with one of those post below!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back