AC GT3 @ Trial Mountain - Sun 1 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i'm driving more aggressive than u omer and that what cost me 5 control losing and 4 time penalties , also i depend on the automatic gear shifting ,and thats what make me a minute and half behind

next time i will be more careful and i will use manual gear

thanks for ur video

Too bad about the wrong tyres and early spins. Left me alone at the top.

Here's a lap from the race doing 1:29:114, far from perfect, but my average pace at this race. Used this setup with medium tyres and TC at about 8 later on to make the bumpy corner exits less dangerous. Note that I'm using mouse and keyboard.

very impressive pace for mouse and keyboard, omer

Didn't think anyone would race with driver assists. Qualifying went well, could've done better but the track is very bumpy on some high speed corners. The race start was horrible, somebody bumped me and was sent off to the back. Same lap in the first tunnel there was another 4-car collision. Maybe if the track wasn't so bumpy there would be less accidents. Nonetheless, it was a great race. The Evora GTC is awesome on this track.

I guess everyone was using atleast one driver assist, ABS ;). The real car has TC and ABS too, so why not use it, if the track is hella bumpy. Also, I'm using the Pro preset for assists.

Didn't think anyone would race with driver assists. Qualifying went well, could've done better but the track is very bumpy on some high speed corners. The race start was horrible, somebody bumped me and was sent off to the back. Same lap in the first tunnel there was another 4-car collision. Maybe if the track wasn't so bumpy there would be less accidents. Nonetheless, it was a great race. The Evora GTC is awesome on this track.
someone brake in front of me so i bumped him from behind i guess that was u ,anyway i'm very sorry about that but also u make a mistake by braking in unnecessary place

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back