AC GT3 @ Tor Poznan - Sunday 19th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. On Sunday 19th of September we're off to another of the iconic tracks of Europe - Tor Pozan - for some GT3 racing action and you are invited to join!! The new 2.0 version is a really nice job. I retract my snooker table comment.

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members using their full real name in the forum, race servers and discord can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Poznan80.8cee9fb1457fb51a7d0683585450f796.png

• Practice Server: #12 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: Simracing.gp - Frankfurt
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 DST (18:00 UTC) | 1 hour 20 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 DST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 DST (19:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Cars: DLC is required for this event

Event details:
  • Track: Tor Poznan, Poland
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (Between 10 and 60 minutes)
  • Track Temps: 20C air/26C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the throttle pinned and pull back on track.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Practice server #12 is up!!

If you have time, it's pretty interesting to drive the old 1.4 version for a few laps before trying the laser scanned version 2.0

Last edited:
Hmmmm…I don’t believe Ive ever driven here. Should be a fun learning experience and a great race considering guys like @beginer @gearwhine @Marko77 @JamKart22 will be fun to fight for positions with.:cool::D

As Brian said, hope to see everyone there!!

Not many will know it, including myself! I half practiced for an event here last year but it didn't go ahead. I didn't get to the point of knowing the layout but it's straight forward enough.

The mid sector corners are quite tight so one of those that should be easier for the VR guys to pick up.

Last edited:
i have done a handful of races on this track. not too difficult to learn. T11 12 and 13 grouped as one are the only technical areas. Unfortunately, i am away and will not be able to make it. A shame as i was looking forward to thrashing Logan on Sunday in revenge for showing the whole world how he left me for dead last week :roflmao:

I look forward to racing here if I can make it. It's strange to have my game reset to default (including all the steering adjustments) - yet I'm thinking that I actually might like it better at the moment. I don't know how that translates to performance, but hopefully I'll be competitive at the bottom.

I think the only problem with this circuit is how the corners tighten on you, takes a while to compensate for that.
Normally you expect a corner to open up after the apex.

I think the only problem with this circuit is how the corners tighten on you, takes a while to compensate for that.
Normally you expect a corner to open up after the apex.
Many are greater than 90 degrees. It's a technical track, and I like it a lot. Takes patience, and it will be tricky to pass. I hope you fast guys will have some patience when the blue flags come.

I can't sign into simracing.gp. Is anybody else having this issue today? I think it's Steamguard. It's not working today :(

I got it to work. Had to clearing history/cache fixed it.

Last edited:
34" 1440p is excellent for gameplay, good FOV, you can have it close with 1440p , thus with extra good FOV.:thumbsup:
49" is better at 1440p for gameplay, very good FOV from the above reasons, but is starting to get very big and heavy, hard to drive and expensive.:unsure:
My sweet spot, triple 1080p 24", easy'ish to drive, good pixel density, excellent FOV, has not stopped me punting people though. :unsure:
I prefer the 49" for its picture quality, but my triples take up a lot less space.
That about sums it up, there are a million variables all in there somewhere but that pretty much sums it up in general. :)

What monitor stand or arm do you use/recommend? I’ve started researching cockpits and the like, yet, I’ve not found any good information about run 24” triples.
I am lucky in that I have for the past 5 years have had aluminium extrusion chassis with the monitor stand integrated into it.
For me because of lack of space, and ease of transportation, had no real option.
I have had 27” triples, but in the end 24” monitors do the same job with less space taken up.
The size counters 27 or 32 inch with pixel density, you have to move the monitors further away relative to there pixel density, so it virtually evens itself out.
I did think about 1440p triples, I would have loved those in 24”, but driving them meant a full investment in a new PC , in an situation of not being able to buy any PC hardware.:(

Looks like I will miss Sunday's race in Poland, management has decided we are going out all day and not back until late :( , but I will be back out to play for the GT3 race at the Sachsenring:):thumbsup:. Have a good race!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 106 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 111 13.4%