AC GT3 @ Tor Poznan - Sunday 19th September 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am not as confident as Han for wanting the fight, I went wide on purpose and lifted slightly. I have had this before with you Dmitry, defending against much faster drivers out of position for me becomes unnecessarily stressful. You are two seconds a lap faster than me over this distance and keeping you behind me makes me slower and more likely to make mistakes. We made contact already in T1 and I had more productive battles to pick. Congratulations on P1 from the back though :thumbsup:
Due to rule# 8 I will not comment further. It’s all good. My goal that day was to be more patient during tangles happening in front of me. I wished I just breaked hard and continued to chase Tim.

I did notice @Marko77 I was behind everyone at the time, I am often responsible for being outspoken here and think it has some merit, free speech is something I believe in.
But as I have done more than my fair share of punting lately, ironically just after I spouted off. :unsure:
I think the fat controller had his eye on me at the time.:roflmao::roflmao:
I am far more resistant to saying anything and see things slightly differently now.
But just to let you know I did see it happen. :):):)

I did notice @Marko77 I was behind everyone at the time, I am often responsible for being outspoken here and think it has some merit, free speech is something I believe in.
But as I have done more than my fair share of punting lately, ironically just after I spouted off. :unsure:
I think the fat controller had his eye on me at the time.:roflmao::roflmao:
I am far more resistant to saying anything and see things slightly differently now.
But just to let you know I did see it happen. :):):)
I checked the replay twice before commenting.

Passing a GT-R is never easy, especially on a track like this one. As long as the Godzilla is able to hit all the apexes it is pretty safe from being overtaken. I got stuck behind @Fiberoptix for two and a half laps and was able to make a pass only when he made a mistake and went wide in T4.

Maybe we should change those false starts to drive-through. Teleport option is good for public servers as it prevents someone deep behind from going early, hitting other people and thus false-start them as well, but I believe we're better than that
About penalty: we configured it as drive thru but on s.gp this setting is changed to teleport. This is probably a bug and I reported it already. In the meantime I've configured my next event with the teleport penalty to see if those penalties are mixed up on s.gp.

Funny enough, I was serving my penance, but actually really enjoyed trying to overtake the three Nissans, it made for a very interesting 10 or so laps, I was a bit disappointed when they peeled off into the pits.:)

Funny enough, I was serving my penance, but actually really enjoyed trying to overtake the three Nissans, it made for a very interesting 10 or so laps, I was a bit disappointed when they peeled off into the pits.:)

That was a really nice convoy! I unfortunately only caught up to it late :)

Thanks to all involved last night. Next week we are off to the fantastic Sachsenring. Hope you can all make it :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back