AC GT3 @ Thomson Road, Sunday 23rd May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I’ll jump ship to the McLaren 650S please Han @HF2000 , seeing worst case I am going to be in the top ten. :roflmao: :roflmao:
No one seems to like this circuit, or is something else going on. Why the poor turn out.:O_o:
I'm like Chris, I have something else from the real life on my plate this weekend and won't be able to participate. Next weekend, I'm doing a different event, so I'm out for that as well

Sorry Han, I'm going to have to bail, don't have enough time to practice the circuit.

and yes I have made acquittance with various lampposts, as well as flying into the trees :cool:

Hiya Han. Can you stick me down for a 488... I haven't done a lap yet but will commit to a few races in it, to try for the third time to tame the shopping trolley as taj accurately describes it!

Last edited:
Hiya Han. Can you stick me down for a 488... I haven't done a lap yet but will commit to a few races in it, to try for the third time to tame the shopping trolley as taj accurately describes it!
Nice! If you manage to master it, I will be very interested in the setup.

Hmm I still think this track is not very suitable for an interesting race in the GT3s.

Started P4 lost one position to Luca right at the start and stayed basically P5 for the rest of the race. Made a couple smaller mistakes leading into taking corners to wide to make it easy for Han and ernie to overtake me.
Not enough pace to fight back, but still to fast to get caught from the back.
Lets see what the next weeks track will bring to the table.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 283 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years