AC GT3 @ Sveg Raceway - Monday 06 May 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
GT3.SVEG RACEWAY.png

This week we are travelling to Sweden, we will be racing on "Sveg Raceway" Use must get on the practice server, you will not be dissapointed, you could run two or three wide around most of this track, it will be an epic battle for sure.

Join us:
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Practice Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GT3 PRACTICE #00
Race Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU GT3 RACE #01

Cars: DLC will be required to participate in this event
Track: Sveg Raceway 1.1.2 Download
Layout: Standard Layout
Track Temps: 29c
Track Conditions: Clear

Pitstop: Your Choice
Driving Assists:
Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through

Highly Recommended App: Helicorsa 0.7B Download
Highly Recommended App For VR
: Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule (EU):
Monday 06 May 2019
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (50 Minutes)
Entry List :
  1. Medilloni - 650
  2. HF2000 - 911
  3. Ronnie Böhme - GT-R
  4. Craig Dunkley - 650 - Race Host
  5. GEO147 - 650
  6. pattikins - SCG
  7. Raresch - SCG
  8. Kek700 - GT-R
  9. RobertR1 - 650
  10. JonathanGJM - 650
  11. Chris pinchbeck - 650
  12. TheLeftPanel - 650
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
R8 00 Z4 00 488 00 Lambo 00 650 07 AMG 00 GT-R 02 911 02 SCG 02

UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
Next Event: Monday 13 May 2019
  • Cars: Not enough interest shown for GT3 - not sure yet on car/cars
  • Track: Road Atlanta 1.3 Download
  • Pitstop: Your Choice
  • Track Layout: N/A
  • Track Temps: 29c
  • Track Conditions: Clear
  • Race Time: 50 minutes
---------------------------------------------------------------NEXT EVENT-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Kind of a shame these AC races were relegated to Mondays! ACC sundays will grow repetitive real fast

Dan, I know a lot of drivers believe I changed the day because of ACC, this is not exactly true.

I get a weekly visit from Health Care, they spend around 1 hour here giving me therapy and afterwards I really do not feel like hosting. It used to be on a Thursday, but Health Care asked if the visit could be changed to a Sunday. Because I knew there was a GT3 event on a Sunday with ACC I agreed.

It is not all bad, when we get another staff member for AC, hopefully that will be one of the nights they host.

thats how the SCG likes to roll. I can give you my paul ricard setup which was wicked fast a few months ago
Yes please Dan, that's very kind of you. I did try it a long time ago - blindingly quick on the straights but couldn't get rid of the understeer, look forward to trying yours:thumbsup:

Yes please Dan, that's very kind of you. I did try it a long time ago - blindingly quick on the straights but couldn't get rid of the understeer, look forward to trying yours:thumbsup:

I'll try out the SGC if you're happy to share the setup. Never drove it before.

Are you back in the game now?

See if you can download it from here: https://mega.nz/#!HvJhxQAB!C3daBfGjxGPlXdTIZjR26kYQSzZF-IS30wWYgLeGTwo

Yes I've been driving a little bit. I wont be quick but I can still have fun :)

cheers

Last edited:
Dan, I know a lot of drivers believe I changed the day because of ACC, this is not exactly true.

I get a weekly visit from Health Care, they spend around 1 hour here giving me therapy and afterwards I really do not feel like hosting. It used to be on a Thursday, but Health Care asked if the visit could be changed to a Sunday. Because I knew there was a GT3 event on a Sunday with ACC I agreed.

It is not all bad, when we get another staff member for AC, hopefully that will be one of the nights they host.

ah, yes that makes sense. There are more important things than racing :thumbsup:

Track not working for me - starts loading then crashes back to CM or the AC launcher.

Tried a few installs. Works fine on other tracks.

Any ideas?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing