ACC GT3 Sprint @ Zolder - Thursday 22nd April 2021

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricoow

Premium
Sprint Racing usually provides great close battles with your fellow drivers. Zolder does so too. Match made in heaven? Join us next Thursday!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend to this race. This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!

Event Details
  • Cars: GT3
  • Track: Zolder
  • 18:00 UTC | Practice (15 minutes)
  • 18:15 UTC | Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 18:30 UTC | Race (30 minutes)
Register your car for this event
  1. If you do not have access to the RD community on Simracing.GP yet please send Bram or me a private message including your email address so I can send you a direct invite.
  2. Already in the RD Community? Click here and register your car for this racing club event
  3. Please leave a post below when you are joining the race and it's always great to tag a friend so they are aware you are racing.
Useful links
  1. RaceDepartment on Simracing.GP
  2. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  3. RaceDepartment Discord
See you on track!

I'm switching things up and taking the Porsche for a spin this time...more than likely quite literally :D

Last edited:
Downloaded Motec and followed the instructions, it's just a load of squiggly lines lol
Yep, it's a bit confusing to start with but once you get the idea it can be a great tool. I mainly use it to compare my best lap time in a session to one of my average times and get an idea of where I'm going wrong. If you want to upload data from one of your sessions I'm sure we can help. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline