ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium

porsche.jpg

ACC Club - GT3 Sprint​

The event can be found HERE
The password to sign up for the event is esports

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Discord: You don't have to use discord but if you like to chat join on the #Assetto Corsa Competizione voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and synchronize your premium account.

Timetable
Prac: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (30 minutes)
Quali: 20:00 UTC / 21:00 BST / 22:00 CEST (15 minutes)
Race: 20:15 UTC / 21:15 BST / 22:15 CEST (30 minutes)

Any questions just PM me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry guys, works been busy the past couple of weeks and still is until the weekend.
Hopefully back to normal next week for this race :thumbsup:

I'm in! Hape too I think!
I will buy the American tracks in the next sale so I took a little break the last few weeks. Can't wait to see if I improved at Silverstone! :)

I'm in! Hape too I think!
I will buy the American tracks in the next sale so I took a little break the last few weeks. Can't wait to see if I improved at Silverstone! :)
Great stuff, looking forward to seeing you both on track. I'm trying the Mercedes out for a change so will not be flying that's for sure (well, maybe flying off track when the rear decides to give up ha)

Sorry Chris, I thought you'd take much more curb that you did which meant I squeezed you. Not my intention at all :(

Then the game threw me a DT for being out of position on the start. No idea why. Couldnt be arsed driving around on my own after that, the race was over anyway.

Sorry Chris, I thought you'd take much more curb that you did which meant I squeezed you. Not my intention at all :(

Then the game threw me a DT for being out of position on the start. No idea why. Couldnt be arsed driving around on my own after that, the race was over anyway.
Side by side contact dude, I could have taken a few more inches curb and you could have stayed left a few inches so no ones fault just a racing incident. Shame about the DT as I think we would have been battling all race long.

Really enjoyed trying to catch the guys ahead, some solid consistency from everyone :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the race! My first win in acc since the very first RD event while it was still in early access :)
In qualy I saw you two doing sub '59 lap times so although I did beat my PB, I was a bit in no man's land in P3 and got very curious about the race pace of all drivers and how we would mix up.

Sadly you two had a side by side contact and Chris spun out. I was hoping for you two to lose time battling so I could at least have you in my vision throughout the race but now Chris was last and Jan was instantly going away in lap 1.
Then he drove into the pits and I was in the lead, slightly confused.

I pushed hard to not let Chris or Jan catch up too early and luckily, I was able to increase the gap after a few laps and when my concentration started to fade, I increased TC, ABS and put the brake bias a bit towards the front and casually brought it home :)

Feels very very good I must say!
I had 2x fastest race lap, 1x pole position but was never at the front at the end of the race...
Ofc it was a bit of luck, but it's not like there was no competition. So I'll take it :D

Sorry for not being there, but it was way tooo hot here in my room. Hope to be back next week.
Hey, we could finally feel like the real gt3 drivers, melting in the cockpit during summer :D
I know they have AC in the cockpits now but I'm sure it's still hotter than our rooms... I had 27.6°C in my room yesterday evening :p

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the race! My first win in acc since the very first RD event while it was still in early access :)
In qualy I saw you two doing sub '59 lap times so although I did beat my PB, I was a bit in no man's land in P3 and got very curious about the race pace of all drivers and how we would mix up.

Sadly you two had a side by side contact and Chris spun out. I was hoping for you two to lose time battling so I could at least have you in my vision throughout the race but now Chris was last and Jan was instantly going away in lap 1.
Then he drove into the pits and I was in the lead, slightly confused.

I pushed hard to not let Chris or Jan catch up too early and luckily, I was able to increase the gap after a few laps and when my concentration started to fade, I increased TC, ABS and put the brake bias a bit towards the front and casually brought it home :)

Feels very very good I must say!
I had 2x fastest race lap, 1x pole position but was never at the front at the end of the race...
Ofc it was a bit of luck, but it's not like there was no competition. So I'll take it :D

Hey, we could finally feel like the real gt3 drivers, melting in the cockpit during summer :D
I know they have AC in the cockpits now but I'm sure it's still hotter than our rooms... I had 27.6°C in my room yesterday evening :p
Your race pace was brilliant, you would have been right with Jan and I had we not had contact / got a DT

Last edited:
Nice race, guys! The grid was small, I was not that fast, but it was fun. I could not lap under 2:00.4xx, but that felt really good and easy to drive, so I could be consistent. After the insidents with Jan and Chris, I was able to overtake Schröder as he me made a little mistake in lap one. I pushed to my limit to keep up with Rasmus and keep Schröder behind. As there was a battle behind me, people lost time and I had a somehow confortable second place. A little past the middle of the race, I noticed that I calculated the fuel wrong. I was expecting 15 laps, but it was going to be 16. After that I was short-shifting until the end to avoid a pitstop. In the end, I dind't even try to hold Chris, as I could not afford the fuel to that, and crossed the finish line with 0.3 liters in the tank and the guys only 1.5s behind me!
See you next time. Cheers!

Yeah, I had a great car balance right from the get go and I knew it would continue like that for the race, just a shame about the contact and the DT. I think I know how I got it, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had a great car balance right from the get go and I knew it would continue like that for the race, just a shame about the contact and the DT. I think I know I got it, but I'm not sure.
Your start off the line seem really delayed which meant you had to accelerate quickly to get back up in front of me and when you did you seemed a bit further forward than I expected so that combination of things probably did it?

Yeah, thats what I think confused the game. I have the auto-engine-start thingy turned off for the pitstops, but that confused me to no end last night as I had to turn the thing on manually, resulting in the delayed start. Any tips for this?

Yeah, thats what I think confused the game. I have the auto-engine-start thingy turned off for the pitstops, but that confused me to no end last night as I had to turn the thing on manually, resulting in the delayed start. Any tips for this?
At the start of the race after the countdown you should be able to press the ignition key once then hold the starter key for a second and that should be it ready to go.

I leave the bottom right hud on as there is an indicator light that shows you the engine / ignition status.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the race yesterday! I was really satisfied with Quali as I managed to qualify in 4th behind Rasmus, beating my PB of 1:59.9 by 3 tenths. After a turbulent start with the Chris/Jan incident, I was in third place on Lap 1 until Andre overtook me in Vale after I let the door wide open. Then I had to defend against Hape for a while. After a few laps, he managed to overtake me in Stowe and shortly after, I got overtaken by Chris. I tried to catch and pass Hape in the remaining Laps, but didn't have the pace, unfortunately.

All in all, it was a really fun race, with a lot of clean fighting and overall great pace. Congrats to Rasmus for the win, and thank you, Chris, for organizing the race!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 213 14.4%