ACC GT3 Sprint Series | Weekly Events with Assetto Corsa Competizione

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
So first up well done to our regulars who have all upped there game since the last series. I noticed that Sascha is now a weapon in that Aston and Lee has stepped it up a notch in the Bentley.

Unfortunately there were some really silly incidents in that race and I'm horrified to see that Mr Caldi took it upon himself to play executioner after he got into a few incidents.

The correct thing to do if you have had an incident is PM a member of staff after the race. If you see red and get angry then pit and call it a night - don't go around shunting other people.

We'll have to see how it goes at the next few races and see if we make it Prem only again, sorry guys.

I wouldn't go as far as calling me a "weapon"...yet ;) but thanks for the kind words @SwannyUK ! Yeah, that Aston seems to fit me like a glove: it's fast, stable, predictable, it inspires a lot of confidence in the car to push it really hard. Gonna stop singing its praise now before we end up with a field of Astons for the next races :roflmao:

I was really happy with my quali and race pace and had a good start of the race, going side by side with an Audi (I think) through T1 right up to the 2nd chicane, where I was on the racing line and managed to claim the corner. After that it was mostly incident avoidance and driving my own race. P5 with 96% consistency in lap times, I can live with that :)

I noticed there was some animosity in the chat afterwards, involving mostly Mr Caldi. Unworthy of this nice community we're trying to build, if you ask me. And you say he was deliberately shunting other drivers ? If that's the case, he can take his business elsewhere as far as I'm concerned. Maybe to those open servers he was moaning about the whole time. I have no care for racing with people like that on an RD server.
I saw @Lee Williamson had some issues with something/someone as well ? But he adresses them like a normal, decent person...like an adult, one could say.

Oh well, we'll see how it goes on the next one.
All in all it was good racing, congrats to the podium finishers !

Cheers Chris .. I think me and the Bentley are bonding.. Enjoyed tonight's race obviously up until lap 11.. I think we all have a bad time from time to time but like you say going around taking people out is a bit childish... has he tried Mario carts

you say he was deliberately shunting other drivers ? If that's the case, he can take his business elsewhere as far as I'm concerned. Maybe to those open servers he was moaning about the whole time. I have no care for racing with people like that on an RD server.
I saw @Lee Williamson had some issues with something/someone as well ? But he adresses them like a normal, decent person...like an adult, one could say.
Yep, after he lost his temper he pitted, waited for Lee and I to come on to the pit straight then came out and rammed Lee. We were having a great battle up until then.

He was very unfortunate to be involved in bumps and scrapes and was angered that some cut the chicane so when he got punted on the straight that seemed to tip him over the edge. I completely understand why he'd be frustrated, we've all had those races but coming out and shunting is not on.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the race very much as usual (until i lost the car and hit the wall right after half race :)), let's hope for a cleaner race next time but i couldn't watch the replay as i forgot to save it before the session was over.

Yep, after he lost his temper he pitted, waited for Lee and I to come on to the pit straight then came out and rammed Lee. We were having a great battle up until then.

Sheesh...and he's the one calling other people cheaters and complaining about the race not being controlled/stewarded ?
He was very unfortunate to be involved in bumps and scrapes and was angered that some cut the chicane so when he got punted on the straight that seemed to tip him over the edge. I completely understand why he'd be frustrated, we've all had those races but coming out and shunting is not on.

Yeah, well...$h!t happens, but an image is starting to form: I looked him up on Simracing.gp and 6 of the 7 races he's done so far have been at Monza. The 7th was at Brands, with a best lap time of 1.29.280...in a Huracan GT3. The slowest driver of the entire grid actually. Looks like a Monza hotshot to me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back