ACC GT3 Sprint Series | Season 2

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Ah, no worries: I'll just chalk it up as a "racing incident" ;) But I do need to get to a "better place" before racing all of you guys again though, see y'all somewhere in September-October !

I was in the same place as you a while ago mate, and I just stepped away from ACC completely.

Got back into Raceroom again after the latest force feedback update and started having FUN again with all the different car and track combos.

There’s nothing that sucks your enthusiasm more than racing online and things not going your way for whatever reason.

When it starts to be more frustrating than fun, it’s time to mix it up a bit.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Marco for the series 2 win - he's been lighting fast and 1st class at defending throughout so a well deserved champ.

Thanks to everyone that joined us to try out our GT3 events. After some consideration our future GT3 series will be RD premium only. The majority of none premium members have been fine but it took me a lot of time today to go through the entry list and remove anyone with really bad collision ratings and DNFs then make a note of anyone that hasn't raced on the platform before. I also had to make the tough decision of removing someone during practice as they didn't seem to know the track layout or any racing lines and as a result caused someone to spin in avoidance. I have to draw the line somewhere but I'm hoping prem only will save a lot of admin my side and keep the races cleaner.

I'll put up an event or two now and then for all but our GT3 series will stay prem. Next week we'll have a break whilst I sort the next series out then back to it from 31st.

Yeah, thanks for the couple of races I managed to get done in this series, really looking forward to the next one!

Really excellent racing with particularly Andrew, but also a lot of other guys. One of the premium series this in terms of good quality racing. Still learning all of ACC's little quirks, but I'm learning each race.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years