ACC GT3 Sprint Series | Season 2

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I might not make any races this week guys, I've got my 2nd covid jab tomorrow and if it's anything like my wife and friends jabs it's going to suck!

I might not make any races this week guys, I've got my 2nd covid jab tomorrow and if it's anything like my wife and friends jabs it's going to suck!

Good luck with it Chris ! I had my 2nd Pfizer jab 2 weeks ago and besides a sore left upper arm for a day, I didn't experience any negative effects. Hope you can still make it to Kya, grid's looking good again :)

Erm another one - noticed my SA is quite low (40) which is very disrepresenting of my driving, but is there a SA minimum set on the server?

There's no SA (or other) rating requirement on the server as far as I know, so no worries. If you feel your SA rating doesn't reflect your driving, you can always do a couple of 30 minute races against the AI at the right AI strength/agression for your skill level (mine's 95/100 at most tracks at the moment). Follow them closely, avoid contact and try some clean overtakes, you'll see your SA going up quite quickly.
And for online races: whatever happens, don't quit the race should you get involved in an incident. Pit for repairs if you need to, finish the race and that will earn you Trust points which will also cause your SA rating to rise.

See you on track !

Hi guys, won't make it tonight. I was up all night after my 2nd jab. It was like having the worst flu, horrible.

Not that I think there will be but If there are any issues with someone going nuts just message me and I'll jump on and remove them.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back