ACC GT3 Sprint @ Monza - Tuesday 25th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw your quali time and said to myself "Go Sascha!" That Audi seems to be suiting you and if you stick with it you'll only learn more about it and go faster and faster.

Thanks Chris !

I'm not gonna cry "victory" too soon, but at Monza it suited me really well. I've always loved the Audi across multiple sims, but in ACC it is a bit of a tricky car to drive (like the Lambo, they share a lot of DNA after all)...but in a "forgiving" kind of way. I had a couple of "moments" during the race but the car signalled way beforehand what was going to happen and it gave me time to react.
Gonna take it out to some of the more technical tracks (and Laguna of course) to learn more about it, like you say, and who knows: maybe I've found my weapon of choice ;)

Congrats on another win by the way :thumbsup:

Thanks Pete for letting my passed towards the end when I caught you in a tricky spot.

By the way, a massive well done to everyone for getting through Turn 1. Lets keep up this great quality of racing :thumbsup:

You're welcome Chris. Seeing how fast you guys are, I was hoping not to get lapped, but getting a stupid Drive Through at the start didn't help. Kept an eye on you so I could pick a straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back