Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
qmuL5iQzOFiLQSM5OP70Lq6RLjl7flZGqFAxy7J6.png

The RaceDepartment GT3 wagon rolls in to Kyalami. A very technical track that rewards the brave...I'll get my coat.

How to join the event
1. You will need to be a premium member on RaceDepartment.com
2. You need to be added to the RD community on Simracing.GP (send myself or Ricoow a private message with your email address)
3. Click Here to sign up for the event

We usually have a few events up. Head over to our simracing.GP page to see all of our events Here

Need Help?
Not sure about Simracing.GP, RaceDepartment Premium and how it all works?
Ping myself or Ricoow a message and we'll be happy to help get you signed up.

Event Details
Start time: 19:30BST (18:30UTC)
In game race start time: 14:00
Weather forecast: Dry

Format: Practice 45 minutes | Qualification 15 minutes | Race 30 minutes

Useful links
RaceDepartment Club Regulations
RaceDepartment Discord

See you on track!

Last edited:
I won't be here next week so just give Ricoow a shout if you need anything. :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a cracking race and keep spreading the word! We really appreciate you guys getting involved with posting in the forums and regularly turning up to our races.

I won't be here next week so just give Ricoow a shout if you need anything. :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a cracking race and keep spreading the word! We really appreciate you guys getting involved with posting in the forums and regularly turning up to our races.
…..and thank you for organising mate.

Whilst the racing has been great, what I’ve really enjoyed is having conversations pre/post race that as respectful as the racing on track.

I been a member of a few communities which descend into toxicity and disrespect far too often.

Looking forward to participating in many more races in the future.

Thanks for the race everyone. Such a great track!

Yep, it is :) even though I wasn't too familiar with the modern layout before the race (I know the '67 layout like the back of my hand though) I loved racing here, such a great flow. Congrats on the win !

It was another fun, albeit quite uneventful, race. I made a few mistakes early on and lost touch with P2 & P3, but I drove my a$$ off trying to catch up again. Crossed the line less than 4/10's behind P3 in the end.
What I take away from this race is that I continue to get faster and that I'm gettting more and more familiar with the Audi.

Thanks all for the good clean racing !

Just wish we could get those numbers up...

Yep, it is :) even though I wasn't too familiar with the modern layout before the race (I know the '67 layout like the back of my hand though) I loved racing here, such a great flow. Congrats on the win !

It was another fun, albeit quite uneventful, race. I made a few mistakes early on and lost touch with P2 & P3, but I drove my a$$ off trying to catch up again. Crossed the line less than 4/10's behind P3 in the end.
What I take away from this race is that I continue to get faster and that I'm gettting more and more familiar with the Audi.

Thanks all for the good clean racing !

Just wish we could get those numbers up...

Yeah, would be great if we could get bigger turnouts. I’m relatively new to RD in terms of racing club. Are these races a relatively new venture, or has interest just waned over time?

As for my race, very happy with the whole session. Snuck into pole position by the skin of my teeth, managed to hold onto 1st place out of the first corner and managed to build and maintain a gap to P2.

Was pumping in low 43’s throughout so pleased with consistency. Car felt great, I managed to nail my tyre pressures!

Both. Sadly the latter happened and the club kinda grinded to a halt, so we are now getting new life into it
And it's looking very promising. Sign ups to the GT4 series are going really well, the endurance race on Saturday is looking really strong, great tracks for the GT3 sprint series and with the teams feature we will be back to full servers in no time. Sorry I couldn't make this one.

Another really enjoyable race! Well done all.

Andrew that was a great race weekend. Great pole position and nicely controlled race.

As for my race I tried to hang onto Lee in second for as long as I could but about half way through he pulled away from me. I really struggle with consistency so was pleased to get round without any major hiccups. I was running a bit low on fuel towards the end so had to turn down the engine map for the last few laps. Sascha had great pace to close the gap but thankfully I managed to just hold on. Pretty happy as I'd never driven at Kyalami before last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 208 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%