AC GT3 @ Spa - Thursday January 7th, 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Next time guys, stick to your car chosen, I wasn't bothered by not having my car, but it is impossible to change the cars once the server is up, just as a future notice;). Some people can get bothered by it in the future.

PS: I was pissed with me not being able to tame the bull:mad:.

Next time guys, stick to your car chosen, I wasn't bothered by not having my car, but it is impossible to change the cars once the server is up, just as a future notice;). Some people can get bothered by it in the future.

PS: I was pissed with me not being able to tame the bull:mad:.
I'm guilty w/ this, @Matheus Machado. I chose the Z4 GT3 but when I joined, it no longer was available. :redface: Nonetheless, thanks as I still had a fun time. Will take ages to reach the aliens though :geek:

@Gerbuho @JoelGL
Thanks for the good show fellas. That was a ton of fun. Perfect attack and defense from you two. If I hadn't run out of talent towards the end we might yet have enjoyed further dogfights.

We certainly had fun slowing down @Cristian Haba
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-1-116-23-29-14.jpg

And after this point we never saw @Sun Levi and the Audi again...
Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-1-116-23-32-9.jpg

Hats off to the winner for normal humans. Bravo @Ken Verhagen

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-1-116-23-33-23.jpg

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-1-116-23-36-22.jpg

@Lorenzo Bonder was certainly feeling spicy at the top of Eau Rouge but @Sean Butters was having none of it at the end of the Kemmel Straight.

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-1-116-23-37-40.jpg

Meanwhile observe a Haba enjoying its hunt... With no practice nor setup. Joel put up a valiant fight.

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-1-116-23-41-45.jpg

I too was chasing @Gerbuho with everything I had.

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-1-116-23-42-40.jpg

It was getting tight. Lorenzo watched it live. T'was fun. I got it done at the end of the Les Combes but ran out of talent a few laps later :(

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-1-116-23-44-55.jpg

Upon which @davidwanj surprised me into Blanchimont and stole it. Damn brain fade...

Screenshot_ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_spa_7-1-116-23-51-45.jpg

@Gerbuho @JoelGL
Thanks for the good show fellas. That was a ton of fun. Perfect attack and defense from you two. If I hadn't run out of talent towards the end we might yet have enjoyed further dogfights.

View attachment 117102

View attachment 117103

View attachment 117104

View attachment 117105

@Lorenzo Bonder was certainly feeling spicy at the top of Eau Rouge but @Sean Butters was having none of it at the end of the Kemmel Straight.

View attachment 117106

Meanwhile observe a Haba enjoying its hunt... With no practice nor setup. Joel put up a valiant fight.

View attachment 117107

View attachment 117108

It was getting tight. Lorenzo watched it live. T'was fun. I got it done at the end of the Les Combes but ran out of talent a few laps later :(

View attachment 117109

Upon which @davidwanj surprised me into Blanchimont and stole it. Damn brain fade...

View attachment 117110
Very VERY nice pictures!

@Gerbuho @JoelGL

View attachment 117102

View attachment 117103

View attachment 117104

View attachment 117105

View attachment 117106

View attachment 117107

View attachment 117108

View attachment 117109

View attachment 117110

Thanks Ryan, we certainly had good battles, thank you all. :thumbsup:

I hate it when people say it (cause it's the point of racing) but I have to: If only I hadn't made that huge mistake... :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back