AC GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 29th August 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
On the previous lap:

In the R8 on soft tires after 30 minutes of a race (and 25 diff coast!):

And I repeat, it didn't feel a single bit strange until I countersteered and applied throttle but absolutely nothing happened in regards to stopping the developing spin
I might be wrong, but it looks like you were going faster on the lap you spun. It looks like 7mph at the point where the brake was fully released. I wonder if the speed put it over the limit.
Once the lambo cuts loose it just keeps going, so difficult for me to correct.

... and then i hit refresh on my phone browser and realized that what i just said had already been discussed at in detail in multiple posts!!
I dont have to be smart, my mom said i was handsome.

Last edited:
There's one paymod lmp2 car iirc that mclarenf1papa worked at and he's involved in professional lmp2 simulations of a real pro team.

I'll dig that one out when I'm home from my holidays!
So apparently mclarenf1papa is THE guy behind the extended physics extension of CSP (custom shaders patch) and is also involved with IER.
There are a few cars but from what I could find out without trying things out myself is that the pay-mod "P13c" is the only car from IER that uses the csp extended physics.
It's based on an older LMP1 and extremely accurate!

It costs 4.99$ from what I've seen and I'll definitely buy and test it!

From what I've read in the threads a few weeks ago is that quite a lot of newer csp versions have bugs that somehow break the car completely.
However when buying the car, a working csp version is included and there's probably a lost of which versions work.

Downgrading is only a thing of a few clicks and if you want to make it really clean, it's just a thing of deleting (backing up ofc) files.

The imsa pack and a Porsche are available for free here on RD and are probably very accurate but they don't use anything what the stock cars couldn't in theory.
The last update is from 2018. Too old for fancy csp physics features but maybe the tyres work differently with these too!

Link to the car:

Interesting Video where the physics engineer behind the car is talking you through details:

Last edited:
So apparently mclarenf1papa is THE guy behind the extended physics extension of CSP (custom shaders patch) and is also involved with IER.
There are a few cars but from what I could find out without trying things out myself is that the pay-mod "P13c" is the only car from IER that uses the csp extended physics.
It's based on an older LMP1 and extremely accurate!

It costs 4.99$ from what I've seen and I'll definitely buy and test it!

From what I've read in the threads a few weeks ago is that quite a lot of newer csp versions have bugs that somehow break the car completely.
However when buying the car, a working csp version is included and there's probably a lost of which versions work.

Downgrading is only a thing of a few clicks and if you want to make it really clean, it's just a thing of deleting (backing up ofc) files.

The imsa pack and a Porsche are available for free here on RD and are probably very accurate but they don't use anything what the stock cars couldn't in theory.
The last update is from 2018. Too old for fancy csp physics features but maybe the tyres work differently with these too!

Link to the car:

Interesting Video where the physics engineer behind the car is talking you through details:

The IER LMPC car we were using for the endurance events was quite good. Free to download.

The IER LMPC car we were using for the endurance events was quite good. Free to download.
From what I've read all their cars are pretty nice. But the P13c seems to be basically driving a different game with the same graphics.
I just downloaded it. Hopefully I'll be able to give it some laps tomorrow! :sneaky:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back