AC GT3 @ Spa - Sun 15Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Eugene, I will pull out off this one and any others as I will still be here in hospital for a while. At least I have my own room, free wifi and plenty of morphine.

I will check in when I am ready to race but it may be a while. So hopefully not too long. :cry::cry::sleep:

What is a good lap time in spa with the gt3?
We have the little rule to not speak about lap times to not discourage someone. :)
Maybe you'll get a pm from someone or you look at rsr livetiming for what's possible. But if you do that: the top times are way beyond our midfields here! So look where the times get closer to something reasonable!

Another possibility would be to put the AI on 100% and see what they do :)

• Deleted member 387850

I have all the DLC listed except for Porsche Pack 3 - do I need to have that DLC pack installed in order to join the server even if I'm not running the Porsche? I seem to have read conflicting answers to this when I searched. Also, what are the setup options for this race? Is it default with just tyres and fuel as the variable? Apologies if I've missed the answer to these questions in the original post!

I have all the DLC listed except for Porsche Pack 3 - do I need to have that DLC pack installed in order to join the server even if I'm not running the Porsche? I seem to have read conflicting answers to this when I searched. Also, what are the setup options for this race? Is it default with just tyres and fuel as the variable? Apologies if I've missed the answer to these questions in the original post!
You have to have all DLC's listed in order to join the server that has those cars. Besides you are missing a few very nice cars if you don't have that pack :p Setup is always completely open in events that I host.

• Deleted member 387850

You have to have all DLC's listed in order to join the server that has those cars. Besides you are missing a few very nice cars if you don't have that pack :p

Thanks Eugene! Gives me a good excuse to add those cars ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%