AC GT3 @ Spa - Sun 03Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
na stopped in my box like i normally do it just wouldnt pit me i reversed out came back in too... it was weird but these things happen i suppose
I am not quick by any means, but I will say that I try and take advantage of every little trick I can get my hands on before I ever turn the wheels over. That would be make sure my tire psi's are correct and the gearing is spot on for the aero package I'm running. After that it's practice practice practice starts and pit in and pit out. Those are all freebies that you don't have to be an :alien: to get right. Take advantage of everything:D

na stopped in my box like i normally do it just wouldnt pit me i reversed out came back in too... it was weird but these things happen i suppose
Just thought! I was practicing my pitstops tonight and I set the tyre pressures, set the fuel and went and did a lap, came in and pitstop was a nogo. What I missed was what tyres to put on. I realised that subconsciously because it had NO CHANGE on the board, I left it. But then realised that you need to put soft, med or hard tyres. Its very misleading.
Could you have possibly left it as No Change? Thinking it’ll keep the same type of tyre?

Just a thought, my friend.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years