AC GT3 @ Spa - Sun 03Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Luan Garcia , @Bobby Pennington , @icetbag , @acidburn82uk , @kamackeris , @Rami guys I need to know what you are going to drive, by Sunday noon idealy :thumbsup:
It may be a tractor again, I'm not sure. I should probably try the Beetle, but I know I will destroy the tires especially the rears.

Anybody going to do any testing today, hit me up with message and I'd like to join in if I can. Of course I won't be able to offer any help except on jump starts and pit strategy debacles:roflmao:

It may be a tractor again, I'm not sure. I should probably try the Beetle, but I know I will destroy the tires especially the rears.

Anybody going to do any testing today, hit me up with message and I'd like to join in if I can. Of course I won't be able to offer any help except on jump starts and pit strategy debacles:roflmao:
I will practice at some point today, will write here when i do (so anyone can join as well).

It's been so long since you and I have been on the track together. That would be cool:thumbsup: The Corvette Prototype race last night was fun. Sure would like to have you drop by sometime.
Yeah i always keep an eye on the US events ;)... I've been busy in the last couple of months since i joined RDLMS for the last 2 races and now i joined the SRCA to be able to partecipate in the VEC in the future.

Yeah i always keep an eye on the US events ;)... I've been busy in the last couple of months since i joined RDLMS for the last 2 races and now i joined the SRCA to be able to partecipate in the VEC in the future.
I understand. I've been helping out in Race Control with RDLMS. Guess who I've been riding with when watching:roflmao:;) The "Reaper" never disappoints:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%