AC GT3 @ Spa - Saturday February 13th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
.6 laps short on fuel :cry:. Good dogfight @Sun Levi ! That was without equivocation, the best race I've ever run in Assetto Corsa.

First race with RD and, it was pretty uneventful. That's the first time in a long time I ran that many laps. Besides the start I was wondering if I was the only one out there. :) Until I was lapped ;) I feel like I'm missing something with Assetto Corsa, not sure what it is setup, car, etc, but I definitely need some practice. I had a blast racing and I cant wait till I can do it again. Thanks to all involved. ( wrists are killing me) :p

Awesome racing guys! Sorry @Alexis Clapano for the tap into turn 1, I completely missed my braking point :unsure:

@Ryan It was awesome battling with you! You were great to race with :thumbsup: And well done @Discovery.Tv You were too fast man! :D

US%20spa_zps4ufrc7ry.jpg~original

Last edited:
First race with RD and, it was pretty uneventful. That's the first time in a long time I ran that many laps. Besides the start I was wondering if I was the only one out there. :) Until I was lapped ;) I feel like I'm missing something with Assetto Corsa, not sure what it is setup, car, etc, but I definitely need some practice. I had a blast racing and I cant wait till I can do it again. Thanks to all involved. ( wrists are killing me) :p
It's all in the practice. I still run default setups for at least an hour or two and only make minor changes for club races. Keep running with us and you will pick up speed. Speak up on TS and we can help you with making some changes to your setups and start shaving that time. 6 months ago I would never have even dreamed of going wheel to wheel with the Australian alien. Time flies my friend.

Good morning from here... I could not keep my self awake no matter what :sleep: Seems like old man needs his sleep :roflmao: Looks like you had fun, would have been nice to be there :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 139 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 142 13.8%