AC GT3 @ Spa - Saturday April 16th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
gt3-jpg.113023

The American GT Club features the best of global tin top racing in some of the world most renowned, celebrated and famous tracks! Great times guaranteed!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Join us as a Freemium Member
If you haven't raced with us before and you'd like to register for a freemium account and race online at RaceDepartment for free for a full month, sign yourself up below. We have five slots reserved so first come first served.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars:
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • McLaren 650S GT3
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
  • Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus 003
Track: Spa-Francochamps

Practice: 20:00 EST | 00:00 GMT | 10:00 AEST - (45 min)
Qualifying: 20:45 EST | 00:45 GMT | 10:45 AEST - (15 min)
Race: 21:00 EST | 01:00 GMT | 11:00 AEST - (20 laps - Mandatory Pit)

Entry List:
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. TastyChevelle
  3. Sun Levi
  4. Quentis Gillispie
  5. Si
  6. Free Slot - Premium Member
  7. Free Slot - Premium Member
  8. Free Slot - Premium Member
  9. Free Slot - Premium Member
  10. Free Slot - Premium Member
  11. Free Slot - Premium Member
  12. Free Slot - Premium Member
  13. Free Slot - Premium Member
  14. Free Slot - Premium Member
  15. Free Slot - Premium Member
  16. Free Slot - Premium Member
  17. Free Slot - Premium Member
  18. Free Slot - Premium Member
  19. Free Slot - Premium Member
  20. Endy
  21. drasp
  22. Freemium Member
  23. Freemium Member
  24. Freemium Member

Last edited:
Oooh! That'd be awesome, can't commit 100% yet, but I'd like to! Had trouble with Tuesday's race, couldn't find the RD server - is there a trick to it? Shouldn't it show up on a normal search of AC servers?

Oooh! That'd be awesome, can't commit 100% yet, but I'd like to! Had trouble with Tuesday's race, couldn't find the RD server - is there a trick to it? Shouldn't it show up on a normal search of AC servers?
First of all you gotta make sure whenever you're on the Multiplayer menu, to leave the DLC option on at all times and servers with password option also on. That considered, search for RaceDepartment in the filter box and you should see it.

Maybe I was just too late, would it only show up during practice? I think qualifying had already started by the time I searched. . . Regardless, thanks for tagging me, looking forward to hopefully making this + the Formula Abarth race Sunday!!!

I'm still having issues with my computer randomly crashing and restarting so Ill have to pass on this :(

On a side note, I am thinking about installing windows 10 since its a free upgrade. So far I have heard a lot of bad things about it with forced and botched updates, does anyone here have some feedback on it?

I'm still having issues with my computer randomly crashing and restarting so Ill have to pass on this :(

On a side note, I am thinking about installing windows 10 since its a free upgrade. So far I have heard a lot of bad things about it with forced and botched updates, does anyone here have some feedback on it?
So far I'm surviving Rick. No issues thus far.

Been on Windows 10 here since the free update began, 64bit version, came over from 64bit Win7. Great experience so far, zero issues I couldn't solve w/ a little Google-searching. Have successfully used a G27 & my T300, so I know at least on my machine the drivers work just fine. . .

Looking forward to this, been trying to practice - gonna do my best to stay out of everyone's way, LOL!

How early will the server be up? I want to make sure I'm connected in time & have Teamspeak up, etc.

I'm logged into Teamspeak, but don't see anyone else. Still refreshing AC's server list, not seeing RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US) yet. . .

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 250 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%