AC GT3 @ Spa Franchorchamps - Sun 09 Dec 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In! You might guess the car :whistling:

Good to see you my friend ..Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

KaJ07sO.png

Question.
Will the same penalties as offline race activated.? I mean cutting eau rouge curve "stop during the lap or drive under 35 km/h....

Just ask, because it is a very spécial place and a mistake here is easy to do. Flat out means 0.5" gain at least. So, i suppose we would all be tempted. If someone takes it always Flat out and cut systematically (i exagerate), it would be unfair.
Just asking, i am sure everybody understand what i mean

Question.
Will the same penalties as offline race activated.? I mean cutting eau rouge curve "stop during the lap or drive under 35 km/h....

Just ask, because it is a very spécial place and a mistake here is easy to do. Flat out means 0.5" gain at least. So, i suppose we would all be tempted. If someone takes it always Flat out and cut systematically (i exagerate), it would be unfair.
Just asking, i am sure everybody understand what i mean

The track cutting detection on AC is fairly poor ...hence why we do not hold league events with this Sim, AC2 is going to be a lot better :thumbsup:

Club rules are only 2 wheels outside the white line, anybody that is caught breaking this rule constantly will be punished. We rely on you and all the other drivers to police this rule. If you spot someone constantly breaking this rule, you can say something politely on TS to the said driver, or let me know after the event.

Most of us will at some point take all 4 wheels over the white line and that is classed as an accident, but if someone is constantly doing this, it most certainly is not classed as an accident, it is basically cheating and will not be ignored in a club event, providing we are aware of it.

Thanks for your answer Craig. I know of course the rule, but wanted to be sure of implementation or not directly on the server itself.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back