AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sunday 14th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Joao Borges did you push during the race, looked like you were just driving fast enough to keep the small gap all race long?!
Pushed really hard until maybe the 25. min mark, slowed down to safe the left rear tire and i am still not sure what happens when the tire reaches 0% rubber.

Was a ok race for me - Started from 4th did a little mistake in the 2nd lap in T2, rejoined the track carefully and seems like someone didn't see me and took me out= racing incident I would say - dropped down to 10th, moved up to 5th and then I had a argument with the Astro Turf in Copse so I dropped down to 6th again

@Joao Borges did you push during the race, looked like you were just driving fast enough to keep the small gap all race long?!
Pushed really hard until maybe the 25. min mark, slowed down to safe the left rear tire and i am still not sure what happens when the tire reaches 0% rubber.

I pushed during the whole race, that's why on the last lap you were right behind me as my tires were completely dead. It was scary, last 10 minutes car was all over the place. One more lap, and the win was yours. If it wasn't for your bad start, you would have won this easily. I couldn't manage the tires as well as I hoped.

I pushed during the whole race, that's why on the last lap you were right behind me as my tires were completely dead. It was scary, last 10 minutes car was all over the place. One more lap, and the win was yours. If it wasn't for your bad start, you would have won this easily. I couldn't manage the tires as well as I hoped.
Good to know, thank you for the update!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years