AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sun 20May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

My daughter and I were just doing this at a Foo Fighters concert:D

Can't beat some good old rock 'n roll! I saw Foo Fighters in 2003 at Slane Castle (Co. Meath, Ireland) when they took to the stage after Queens of the Stone Age and before Red Hot Chili Peppers. Dave came out and drummed for a while for QOTSA before doing his own set. Such an amazing line up and RHCP released it as a live DVD Live at Slane Castle. I then saw FF again in 2012 a few days before I got married and once again they were awesome. Hope Dave & Co. are still gigging by the time my wee man is old enough to go to concerts :cool:

Hello Eugene :D
It´s been too long since the last time I race and enjoy your company and fellow racers.
Anyhow, can I join in, though I would like to use the SGC 003? Or that car is not an option?
:redface:

If it is too much trouble then I would like the Merc.
Thanks and have a jolly week, all of you.

View attachment 251400

5. Dirk Steffen (AUDI, any model)

giphy.gif

Oh stop your laughter Ernie, let's see how YOU are doing when someone forces YOU to even so much as LOOK at an Audi … urrgh … guaahrgh…

Stephen Colbert does an amazing impression on command simply by thinking of Audis:

giphy.gif

Oh stop your laughter Ernie, let's see how YOU are doing when someone forces YOU to even so much as LOOK at an Audi … urrgh … guaahrgh…

Stephen Colbert does an amazing impression on command simply by thinking of Audis:

OMFG LOL that gif is sooo perfect :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Actually, for once I can say I'd really like to have an Audi, because they finally took care of one thing that was wrong with R8, they finally ditched the damn Quattro system. I wouldn't pick it over RWD Huracan, if I had to choose, but I still want it.
A178267_overfull.jpg

Your are welcome :D

OMFG LOL that gif is sooo perfect :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Actually, for once I can say I'd really like to have an Audi, because they finally took care of one thing that was wrong with R8, they finally ditched the damn Quattro system. I wouldn't pick it over RWD Huracan, if I had to choose, but I still want it.
A178267_overfull.jpg

Your are welcome :D

It's a great car, a friend recently bought a Plus and my gosh it accelerates so hard, your pinned to the seat. Exhaust note isn't great, similar issue to the shape V10, when the roof was off and the car was in sport it still didn' sound anywhere near what you want a sports car to sound at past 8000rpm. The front end in the old one wasn't great, felt heavy and quite understeery. The new one is supposedly better but cannot comment as I've not driven one, my friend said it gives the driver so much confidence at high speed and the grip on the road is unbelievable.

I like the RWS but it's still and Audi lol, stick with Porsche for now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%