AC GT3 @ Silverstone GP - Friday 12th June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That was an unexpectedly good race seeing as I had no practice up until tonight.

Those Nissans are ridiculously hard to overtake, I could catch up in the corner but the acceleration and top speed they have just blew my BMW out of the water. Nice defending @El-ahrairah!

Sorry @kedy89 for the touch that spun us out, totally my fault there. It was a shame as we were racing hard at the time.

@Chris Stacey, loving the pitstops! It really adds a big twist to the race :thumbsup:

Amazing race guys, the battle through the field early on and the strategy battle was awesome @Chris Stacey :thumbsup: Thanks to the straight line speed I was able to stay ahead. This car is such a beast! :D

gtR_zps1edwjg3t.jpg~original

That was an unexpectedly good race seeing as I had no practice up until tonight.

Those Nissans are ridiculously hard to overtake, I could catch up in the corner but the acceleration and top speed they have just blew my BMW out of the water. Nice defending @El-ahrairah!

Sorry @kedy89 for the touch that spun us out, totally my fault there. It was a shame as we were racing hard at the time.

@Chris Stacey, loving the pitstops! It really adds a big twist to the race :thumbsup:
Indeed a shame, was looking forward to a nice 4 way battle.

For once had a good start, pulling alongside Tony. Had to back off then and lost a lot in the following corners. After that a nice, but unfortunately short battle with @El-ahrairah, @Jeremy Talbot and @Casper. After the collision I spun again in Maggots, think because I had damage my wing before (is there any way to increase the time the damage indicator is shown?). Had to pit then, missed my box again, and was in dead last after the stop. A few more mistakes, but somehow I could get up to 7th or 8th in the end. Mediums lasted for ages, almost 20 laps on them and only in the final lap they dropped to 98%. Softs in quali were at 97% after 3 laps.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Man you guys are fast :confused: I've got some work to do to make up some time. Although I finished last due to the fact I underestimated the fuel usage and had to stop with 2 laps left I really enjoyed my first race with you guys :). @Sniper thanks for putting up the practice server mate but I had internet problems and I didn't see the post until just now :whistling: but I appreciate your help ;). Maybe Spa or Mugello next time out guys or is Curcuit de Cataluna available? If so that's my pick, if not either one of the top two would be great. Thanks Chris for organising all of this, it is very much appreciated. See you all next race ;) and congrats to Sun for the win :thumbsup:.

@kedy89 go into your default assetto system cfg folder which should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg
look for damage_displayer.ini, you can adjust time damage stays on and its position on screen. especially useful for triple screen users:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back