rF2 GT3 @ Silverstone - Friday October 21st 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
gt3headerqzjyza.png

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM GT3
Mod: Apex GT3 + Patch (Download Mod First)
Track: Silverstone, UK (Night Race)

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (50 Minutes, Formation lap + Standing Start)

Notes

• All cars will be allowed, it is a free choice of car.
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:
  1. - Lee Palmer
  2. - Kyle Puttifer
  3. - Mohan King
  4. - Brian Hodgins
  5. - Evan Madore
  6. - Tommi Ojala
  7. - Tomasz Matuszewski
  8. - Chris Butcher
  9. - Thilo Falkenberg
  10. - Tristin Seip
  11. - Michael Richard
  12. - Will Krajicek
  13. - Emil Bonnerup
  14. - Felix Luding
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -

Sign me up. So far this week has been good to me about being able to get home on time.

As for the headlights situation, if anyone is having major FPS problems, you can turn down the amount of headlights shown as well as if they reflect off other cars. That usually takes care of the problem.

Ouch. Just got around to testing at night with AI. With max headlights on 12 and reflect off cars, at the back of the pack with 13 cars I get 28 FPS.

I am running a 2600k OC'ed to 4.8GHz with dual 6870's OC'ed in crossfire. I would imagine others might have it worse off.

Please sign me up as a maybe again. I barely missed the race last week so I hope to make it to this one. And I apologize in advance to anyone I may inadvertently run into (Not that I expect to, just saying that any contact will be completely unintentional), since this will be my first "real" online race in rFactor if I can make it.

Ouch. Just got around to testing at night with AI. With max headlights on 12 and reflect off cars, at the back of the pack with 13 cars I get 28 FPS.

I am running a 2600k OC'ed to 4.8GHz with dual 6870's OC'ed in crossfire. I would imagine others might have it worse off.

Driving with AI is harder for PC than racing with real players. PC has to calculate racing lines for every car etc. In online gaming it hasn't which giving you more FPS.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.7%