Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanks for the race Jörn!

Never felt like such an amateur-ish tw*t on a racing game before. Enzo mate, I'm so sorry about race 1, I retired I felt so bad :cry:. I've never so much as spun anyone until today. I was surprised by you braking early, my focus was on looking for cars in the way (ironic really ;) ) but it was completely my fault. 99% of the time I'd have braked earlier anyway because it's lap 1, cold tires, brakes, full fuel etc so I have no idea what I was thinking. ANSWER: I wasn't thinking at all :roflmao:

Either way, I enjoyed race 2 a lot

Thanks again,

p.s. The pit limiter start is the best thing evaarr! :D:D:D

I think I was out of the loop between the two races because apparently everybody went a whole lot faster in the second race. Somebody shared a setup I wasn't aware of maybe? It's like you guys knew something I didn't
Also, congratulations to @Mark Breslin for a double win, in the V12s no less, that's an achievement. Well done bruv. You have the psychological advantage now, enjoy it.

I think I was out of the loop between the two races because apparently everybody went a whole lot faster in the second race. Somebody shared a setup I wasn't aware of maybe? It's like you guys knew something I didn't
Also, congratulations to @Mark Breslin for a double win, in the V12s no less, that's an achievement. Well done bruv. You have the psychological advantage now, enjoy it.
Many thanks.! I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!:D
Had a good stable set-up which helped for sure when battling with @Reik Major. Was able to put the power down without wheel spinning, as well as Reik making the odd mistake may have also helped!:whistling:
Race 2 was a bit lonely after @Tal decided he would rather stare at a barrier than my gearbox!:roflmao:
Enjoyed tonight, thanks to ALL that took part. It was good to see a large grid for such a challenging car!:thumbsup:

This was fun! Even though in race 1 I was caught in someone else's mistake right when the green lights went out. But I drove around the track to the pit for repairs and managed to finish the race.

Race 2, I had an amazing start from near the back after a few corners. Made it up to 4th, then the faster guys took there rightful position and passed me. A shared a few battles, but for the most part, I was racing alone trying to find the speed that almost everyone else had but me. Or maybe I needed more than 2 hours of practice. I'm familiar with the track and terrified of the car,:roflmao: but I had limited time to create a setup and master this track/car combo. Finished in P7 and still had a great time racing!:)

Thank you @bömii and everyone that came out

Three of us kept putting in laps and went for a quali session. I only had time for two laps, one screwed up and a second OK one.

Yves had a "problem" early on on the back straight, that caused the race to go to the end before he blew by Jan.

Race 2 ended on the first lap for me. I'd adjusted the seat to see the start lights and while fumbling to get the seat right hit a wall , well it was a wall and I had to retire. Jan did his best putting in some very quick laps in attempts to hold Yves off.

Good fun! Thanks Jan and Yves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline