AC GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Sunday 28th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You had said last week that we were switching to Discord but from this thread that seems not to be the case, is that correct?

For now, to avoid confusion, we'll use Discord for SGP events, TS for non-SGP events.

Do you foresee switching to simracing.gp sometime soon as well?

There are a few features we rely on which are missing from SGP right now (mandatory pit stop being the most egregious one). We're working with them to have it ready in the coming months :)

Crap - I wanted to try ACC at Zolder but it's the same time

I'll pick and stick - Macca 650S for me please!

Never done Road Atlanta in a GT3 before, but plenty of laps in the 911 GTE, so at the very least I'll know when to go left and when to go right

I'll have a go with the Nissan this time :)
Yes please Chris, car TBD
Ferrari please chris!
Count me in, Car tbd
In with the 488 please Chris!
You had said last week that we were switching to Discord but from this thread that seems not to be the case, is that correct?
Do you foresee switching to simracing.gp sometime soon as well?
One Audi please.
911 please :thumbsup:
fantastic track ... I really want to run it ... (we will lose many kilos of water) ... please put me with the Nissan .Chris !!!!
Crap - I wanted to try ACC at Zolder but it's the same time

I'll pick and stick - Macca 650S for me please!

Never done Road Atlanta in a GT3 before, but plenty of laps in the 911 GTE, so at the very least I'll know when to go left and when to go right

Welcome everyone!

650s please

I will try not to take everyone out in qualifying this week.

I was trying to pull of the track to teleport out, but I was still going too fast for the grass and the game threw me back onto the track in quite a rather dramatic fashion-
at least everyone had bagged a hot lap in before the ballet commenced.

A note about turn 5 track limits:

We've long had an informal agreement that the kerb out of turn 5 is permitted to be used at Road Atlanta, under the rationale "if a kerb is that wide, is it even really a kerb?". This is kind of a special kerb, which is why it gets a special rule.

For this Sunday's race we will allow this kerb to be used as per tradition. Everywhere else, please stay with two wheels within the white/yellow lines as per the rules.

Last edited:
i'm in car tbd
Chris, may I get the 300x2+50S again? :)
488 again please Chris :) thank you
650s please

I will try not to take everyone out in qualifying this week.

I was trying to pull of the track to teleport out, but I was still going too fast for the grass and the game threw me back onto the track in quite a rather dramatic fashion-
at least everyone had bagged a hot lap in before the ballet commenced.
Nissan GTR please @Chris Down . :)
Ferrari please
Godzilla for me as usual!
Can I join in for this sunday please? Car TBC - need to do some testing :)
In please 650 Chris. Is this the new Lilski version?
Mclaren for me :geek:

Welcome everyone!

A note about turn 5 track limits:

We've long had an informal agreement that the kerb out of turn 5 is permitted to be used at Road America, under the rationale "if a kerb is that wide, is it even really a kerb?". This is kind of a special kerb, which is why it gets a special rule.

For this Sunday's race we will allow this kerb to be used as per tradition. Everywhere else, please stay with two wheels within the white/yellow lines as per the rules.
But you message actually says Road America. So which one it is, then?
At Road America, turn 5 is a right hander, usually flat out.
At Road Atlanta, turn 5 is somewhere in the middle of the esses.

LE: As the map shows, esses are just one corner and the fith is a left hander uphill where your booty wants to just dance dance dance in circles.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back