AC GT3 @ Road Atlanta, Sunday 21st March 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have to respond here...

DAT_AMG_ASS.jpg

Unfortunately that affects the innocent party too.:(
It does, but that's how this happens in real life too.
I'm not saying we should use 100% in club races as it's not very friendly for beginners, one mistake at high speed may easily end your race, but our 10% is probably on a low side and let people not care about contacts at all. Something like 30% could be a good compromise, you won't destroy your car by crashing into a wall at 200+ km/h, yet if you crash hard or too many times your car will get damage affecting its behavior. Right now you can pretty much ignore this factor

I cannot fault your logic Demetri, but there is a world of difference between being up the pointy end where you are only ever to come into contact with the more skilled drivers. Now look towards the middle and end of the field and it is a totally different story. :)

I cannot fault your logic Demetri, but there is a world of difference between being up the pointy end where you are only ever to come into contact with the more skilled drivers. Now look towards the middle and end of the field and it is a totally different story. :)
Gotta try sandbagging the quali one day to start from the back and see how that unfolds. Can't be worse than public servers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%