AC GT3 @ Road Atlanta - Sun 12th Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Stefan sorry for holding you up with that spin. I was right up Enzo's chuff probably Over driving and not factoring in the lack of down force, and I just lost it.
Learned a lot tonight as I was actually putting in decent times so could actually keep up for a change. The lesson being that you cant treat a race like hotlapping or you will pay.
It was good fun racing you Han for a while but my earlier spin had cooked my left rear and she was very squirmy after that. Hope my driving wasnt too agressive. We were door to door a few times but never touched I don't think :thumbsup:
Until next week lads!

Thanks Joel :thumbsup:
Yes George, that were some fine battles. I hope my defense was within the rules. My left tyres were worn in the last ten minutes which made the esses very tricky. But you were very fast this race. Faster then John and only a few tenths behind Enzo. What is your secret?

Thanks to @JoelK for organizing and congrats to the podium and finishers :thumbsup: .It was great to see what is possible on this track.

Had a really bad race yesterday. My apologies if I influenced someones race with my bad decision in T2/T3 after the start. I got no damage so I think I did not hit anyone but my race was kind of over after that. Lesson learned. Looking forward to a better one this evening @Zandvoort

Thanks to @JoelK for organizing and congrats to the podium and finishers :thumbsup: .It was great to see what is possible on this track.

Had a really bad race yesterday. My apologies if I influenced someones race with my bad decision in T2/T3 after the start. I got no damage so I think I did not hit anyone but my race was kind of over after that. Lesson learned. Looking forward to a better one this evening @Zandvoort
I got hit there and went off track. But someone waited for me applying the golden rule. Wasn't that you then?

@HF2000 Big sorry if it was me. I saw someone else spinning off a bit ahead too. I had the feeling that I did not hit anybody and had no damage but I was rejoining the race in last position to be sure.

Thanks for putting on tonight's race @JoelK - congrats to the podium finishers too! :)

My apologies to you @pattikins Patrick at the top of the hill after the start, saw you on Helicorsa on the outside and tried to leave room but bounced off the inside kerb just enough to touch you:(

Thanks to all for the fair racing, really enjoyed it with you. Have posted results to simracing.net if anyone's interested.

Edit for Joel: Regards the comment re GT3 Sundays earlier, I hope you don't mind me saying, if we stick to tracks that ACC doesn't have it might help. AC has such amazing tracks that are rarely used I can't get enough of them :p

Unfortunately I can't watch a replay of the race through AC @ the moment - one of many things that isn't working properly on my PC... including, as of this morning, my Thrustmaster T300 wheel isn't recognised by windows, so I'm now reduced to using my old wobbly G27 that's missing a leg! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I'm so tempted to go back to Windows 7.

As far as the race is concerned, it was only a small tap and it could have gone either way.:thumbsup:

Jaysus Patrick that's a pain in the rear. Maybe try a system restore or you think it's the wheel?

I did a system reset ealier today. It didn't work. I tried the wheel on my HTPC & it's only identified as 'FFB Racing Wheel' not a T300RS wheel so it could just be a coincidence.

That's the method I tried on both PCs. :(

I think you have some corrupt files Patrick ...delete anything to do with your 300 ..you will also need to delete anything to do with Thrustmaster in your "Regedit" .,.you have to do it manually and be very careful ... when you have loaded your "regedit" click the Edit tab then find, type thrustmaster in the box ....it will now search for any Thrustmaster entries ...when one is found (delete it) just click find next, and keep going until no more can be found ...this will take you a while. When finished, reboot and install your wheel.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years