AC GT3 @ Road America - Sunday 4th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nothing, i tried to download and reinstall again the track, but same message "unable to contact server", i had no problems with the mx5 event, i don't understand what is causing it.

Thank you anyway for your help.

Last edited:
oh no, cant get back in the server

everyone disappeared as soon as qualy started. even discord closed. so I exited the server but now can't get back in

Looks like server crashed again, and this isn't the first time. This never happened before in a good few years of RD self hosting.

Server still claims it's in "running" state, but everyone got disconnected.

@VernWozza, @Bram Hengeveld, can you please look into this with extreme urgency? This is getting to the point that we may need to move back to self hosting, because the current situation is so unreliable with servers crashing or getting stuck.

Last edited:
Nothing, i tried to download and reinstall again the track, but same message "unable to contact server", i had no problems with the mx5 event, i don't understand what is causing it.

Thank you anyway for your help.
This track has some issues with 3rd party apps as stated on their download page. Disable all and try again.

I got thrown off again on the new server (and the old one kept coming back as well??) - but I continued to drive by myself hoping it would reconnect - it didn't and I had to join again - so the result was rubbish but I did have a strategy for this race that I was trying. @Chris Down please (before you leave) can you get us back on the old server again? This thing is rubbish and since we started mx5 I have not been in a race where I was not thrown off (if I remember rightly).

I am really miffed - I had a good strategy I wanted to check and it has all ended in tears again myself and for many of us ...

:(

Anyway thankyou very much for doing all you could to run whatever race was possible - really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Once again i had lots of fun with you guys. Everyone here is so good!
Many appologies for taking out stefano la commare. Once i hit you, we were in traffic and lost a lot if time. Totally my fault!
Unfortunately my work schedule is changing and i wont be able to run with you sun-wed for a few months. Its been a blast and i hope to make other races on my off days.

Once again i had lots of fun with you guys. Everyone here is so good!
Many appologies for taking out stefano la commare. Once i hit you, we were in traffic and lost a lot if time. Totally my fault!
Unfortunately my work schedule is changing and i wont be able to run with you sun-wed for a few months. Its been a blast and i hope to make other races on my off days.

Totally my fault Chris, got impatient and tried to pass where I shouldn't have. Sorry about the misunderstanding, I'd stopped to let you go past but we ended up there both sitting on the track :D

Was great fun anyways!

Thank you for the race guys! I have to thank the guy with the z4 who took out several cars at the second turn :D:D. Good for me but I think the race of some drivers has been ruined :(- Don't forget that you don't win the race in the first two corners but for sure you can lose it ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 404 40.0%