AC GT3 @ Road America - Sun 24 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just a heads up that I was on the server this evening and wasn't able to do many laps as my screen kept freezing. Will check it out properly tomorrow evening (going to do a gym workout now) when I do a full practice - hoping I just needed a PC reboot / shutdown of a few apps...

I'm still testing out the various cars for this race, and have a dumb question -- Why do some of them not have a rearview mirror (ie - Some have only sideview mirrors.). I need to be able to see behind me to know when I'm about to be lapped! LOL.

Thanks.

Yes it is, I always used to drive 650, but when I got VR I could not use it (no mirror) ...OK now, because I can not use VR whilst hosting. Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

Can I get a spot with the 488? Reserve I guess.

Nevermind, other plans came up and not knowing whether I'm in or not for almost a day made the decision for me. Have a great race guys!

Last edited:
Hello @Craig Dunkley can you please change my car to the Ferrari? I hate to do it, but McLaren is going to take me to much work to get my times down where I would like them and everyone around me be able to survive:D Looking forward to reuniting with the Time Bandits:) Also Craig, thanks for the VIP treatment. You must have me confused with someone else, anyone for that matter:unsure:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back