AC GT3 @ Road America - Sun 24 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm interested in participating in this race, but only have Dream Pack #1 and Red Pack so far.

Does anyone know whether I'd be charged for full price on Steam, if I decide to purchase the "Ultimate Edition" at this point? Or would I get some sort of credit for the DLC I've already purchased previously?

Thanks!

Count me in with the SCG-003 (+ 1 litre) please Craig.

Mate you will be fine this week, a friend of mine said that he would follow you round the track :laugh::laugh:

ndTo8s8.png

I'm interested in participating in this race, but only have Dream Pack #1 and Red Pack so far.

Does anyone know whether I'd be charged for full price on Steam, if I decide to purchase the "Ultimate Edition" at this point? Or would I get some sort of credit for the DLC I've already purchased previously?

Thanks!

As Craig pointed out you will not be able to buy the ultimate edition ..by clicking on the link in main post will tell you how much it will cost you :thumbsup:

As Craig pointed out you will not be able to buy the ultimate edition ..by clicking on the link in main post will tell you how much it will cost you :thumbsup:
Well, that stinks -- If my math is correct, it would cost me $31 for the DLC for this race that I don't already have. The Ultimate Edition would be only $9 more and would include the remaining content. :mad:

Well, that stinks -- If my math is correct, it would cost me $31 for the DLC for this race that I don't already have. The Ultimate Edition would be only $9 more and would include the remaining content. :mad:

Personally, I think the DLC is worth the steam asking price. That said, you can find it cheaper if you have a look on the humble bundle site.

Personally, I think the DLC is worth the steam asking price. That said, you can find it cheaper if you have a look on the humble bundle site.
Never heard of Humble Bundle before. Interesting...Is that site really legit? And does the DLC get installed the same way as the content found in the Steam Store?

Thanks.

Oh you dirty sly dog!!!!!!!!!! Sign me up with this:
mclaren_650s_gt3___mclaren_gt_tekno_autosports_by_nancorocks-d9r5jmn.jpg

but I reserve the right to cheat on her.....umm, I mean change my mind to The Godfather:
Ferrari 488 GT3.jpg

Either way, I'll have a contract on my head from one of them after the race, but it'll be worth it.
Hiding under a rock.jpg

Never heard of Humble Bundle before. Interesting...Is that site really legit? And does the DLC get installed the same way as the content found in the Steam Store?

Thanks.

Yep, Humble Bundle is 100% legit! Purchased many many bundles there so now I have many games in my Steam library which I have never even played (and probably never will) :roflmao:
You'll get a Steam Key which you can activate on Steam :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 165 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 313 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing