AC GT3 @ Riverside - Sun 09Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thx! @Chris Down , the car felt good on that track.
And, I'm sure, the black skin helped me a a lot...
(and maybe the 3500 hours in AC a bit too). :whistling:

Thx @Buster and all of the drivers.
See you next.

PS: the setup I used. ;)
giphy.gif

Jus' sayin' :p

Last edited:
I had a decent weekend in prepping up the car and getting use to all the several traps of this unusual track. Not necessarily fast with M, but at a steady pace. Today while practicing I realize H was the only way to solve the problem I had in overheating in the first section and since I was feather light in camber and toe I decided to go H for the whole race and the splash of fuel right before the end of the allowable window of time.

Right after the start I realized I did not setup my front suspensions to keep the tires warm enough and I struggled a lot to find my way. When I was able to slide up next to the wall of turn 9 I was getting some good heat that helped me through the fast esses, most of the time just deep blue popsicles.

Luckily enough I found myself in 2nd place until I entered the pit for the splash just 15 min before the end. For some reason my team decided to swap the tires for me and they surprise me with a brand new and warm set of SOFTS!!

Already frustrated by the team decision (Ferrari is not s democratic subject yet...) I see Chris passing by while getting back on track, the front blue ice cubes now quickly transformed in 3 space heaters and the first spin of the day waiting on the top of hill.

From then on was a survival game. I had a nice rubber band battle with Matt until he kissed the wall on the last lap.

@calvyn - Great driving there, while managing the beast.
@Geof - What a splendid race of yours!

A funny note, I sailed on the boat owned by the last owner of the track. Such a small world...

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to everyone that was involved in my own personal armageddon in the first couple of laps (fast esses after first corner), thought it was clear to join the track and cars just appeared too late in the circuit map:( If anyone can point me to a better track map I'd really appreciate it!

Congrats to the podium guys, and yes @Spilskinanka Matt, I was gutted for you on the 2nd to last lap!

John please do not be a "stranger" because of this single incident, yes I got involved in it, but after watching the reply, I believe it was just unfortunate for all.

I use Track Map Display 1.16 simple because the map display, always shows the whole map of the track :thumbsup:

John please do not be a "stranger" because of this single incident, yes I got involved in it, but after watching the reply, I believe it was just unfortunate for all.

I use Track Map Display 1.16 simple because the map display, always shows the whole map of the track :thumbsup:
Thanks Craig, I won't be a stranger - don't mind ruining my own race, but hate cocking it up for all of you guys:redface:

Thanks for the map, will install asap:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years