AC GT3 @ Riverside - Sun 09Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
May I have the Glickenhaus, please? Erm, I don't usually do a pitstop - any advice for a newbie? :redface::)
Hiya Stephen, fairly new at his too, but in your car setup screen go to 'pitstop strategy' column.

At the top you can set 3 diff strategies, in any of them you choose the fuel you want (for example half if you're splitting the race 50/50) and tyres... if you leave it at no change your tyres won't get changed! So don't forget to click on soft/med/hard. Move between choices with your keyboard up/down/left/right buttons.

When your make your stop in your pitbox the changes will automatically happen. Hope that helps:)

AC keeps crashing when I try to join the server. Doing a steam integrity check now but don't know how long it'll take so I might not make it for the race.

Edit: going to take too long so I won't be able to race this evening. Have a good race guys!

Last edited:
First of all, massive congrats to @Geof who pulled out an absolutely stunning drive, so consistent and quick. You should be really proud of that result, you certainly deserved it :thumbsup:

On the other hand, the race was truly a comedy of errors from me:
  • Span in T6 by not locking the diff under power
  • Span in the esses due to my b̶r̶a̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ stupidity in sector 1 under worn tyres
  • Missed my pitbox, twice! I've not managed to do that before.
  • Span in T7 due to putting a tyre on the sand
I'm very happy with P2 considering.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to everyone that was involved in my own personal armageddon in the first couple of laps (fast esses after first corner), thought it was clear to join the track and cars just appeared too late in the circuit map:( If anyone can point me to a better track map I'd really appreciate it!

Congrats to the podium guys, and yes @Spilskinanka Matt, I was gutted for you on the 2nd to last lap!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back