AC GT3 @ Riverside - Sun 09Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
There was a recent race on this track using GT3 cars, the 650s came in first and second. The 650s would be a good choice with a good setup, but be careful, push her to hard and she will kick, great car if you know her limits...but eh I am no expert. The Z4 is most likely the easiest ? but if you like the 650s she is a great choice.

Welcome aboard m8 ...front, middle, back ...you will still have fun I am sure :thumbsup: .
Ok. Thanks. I will stick in the back, I'll make my best to no be (too much) in the way!

Hello, I might get back on the track after a long still summer...
Can you advise the easiest car to drive this sunday (for a rookie :))?
(I have done some races yet on RD with the Mclaren 650S GT3 on AC).
Thanks !
Hi Yves, if you're using the McLaren I have a base setup that I use for most other tracks (mostly to tame the back end and be more predictable), I've attached it here if you want a play around with it.

For this track, so far I've adjusted aero (splitter 1, rr wing 4), traction control (1) and will probably make a change to the gear ratios, or go up one on the final drive ratio. I'm new at this, so I go for a setup I can race with and keep on track for an hour, not quali;)

Hope it helps, have fun in the race :)

Attachments

• ks_brands_hatch_ks_mclaren_650.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 134
I too have a setup that I wish to share but it is for the AMG. I really don't know how good it is but it has put me third on the leaderboard. I'm new here so I'm not exactly sure how good that is or isn't.
I use 4, 5 and 6 on the traction control. (Heavy foot) 5 and 6 on two particular corners. I'm sure you can work that out and 4 for everything else.

Attachments

• amg setup3.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 143
Hi Yves, if you're using the McLaren I have a base setup that I use for most other tracks (mostly to tame the back end and be more predictable), I've attached it here if you want a play around with it.

For this track, so far I've adjusted aero (splitter 1, rr wing 4), traction control (1) and will probably make a change to the gear ratios, or go up one on the final drive ratio. I'm new at this, so I go for a setup I can race with and keep on track for an hour, not quali;)

Hope it helps, have fun in the race :)
Thank Medilloni, I will ask to switch to R8 which I better control. 650 is too hard for me

Would love to join you guys, but im all raced out. That and something funny is going on with my arms, one is kinda numb and the other has a tremor. Best get an appointment with the doctor :confused:

Would you mind signing me up as a maybe with the R8? ATM there's a 50:50 chance I can make it. Would let you know as early as possible if I can make it for sure or not, latest until 19:00 GMT. Is that ok?

I only had one short try at the server a while back. Would only hards work in these temps?

Would you mind signing me up as a maybe with the R8? ATM there's a 50:50 chance I can make it. Would let you know as early as possible if I can make it for sure or not, latest until 19:00 GMT. Is that ok?

I only had one short try at the server a while back. Would only hards work in these temps?

Argh... Sorry guys. Can't make it. Hope for another time. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back