AC GT3 @ Ricardo Tormo (Valencia) - Fri 16Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Here is me helping out a guy. See that lovely 911:
Naughty_911_01pop.jpg
Dirk, I didn't know you had blonde hair and an innie:p:D:D:D

Hey Bobby, I have to sign out :-(

I really love this track and had some enjoyable laps to build a basic setup and would have loved to race but I won't be able to make it to the race :-(

You guys have fun and someone please take good care of my beloved Porsche ?

Don't … really … DON'T give it to @Allan Ramsbottom !!!

Hey Bobby, I have to sign out :-(

I really love this track and had some enjoyable laps to build a basic setup and would have loved to race but I won't be able to make it to the race :-(

You guys have fun and someone please take good care of my beloved Porsche ?

Don't … really … DON'T give it to @Allan Ramsbottom !!!
Thanks for letting me know Dirk. I hope to see you soon and don't worry about the Birdman. He's too chicken to come in here with the big boys:p:p:p:p:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I need to help a friend with her car troubles. I hope it doesn't take long. But if I finish before quali starts at 7:30 central I will be here. BMW since it will be easy to get a handle of on quick notice. My rig is all setup ready to go too. Hope to be here with you all

I need to help a friend with her car troubles. I hope it doesn't take long. But if I finish before quali starts at 7:30 central I will be here. BMW since it will be easy to get a handle of on quick notice. My rig is all setup ready to go too. Hope to be here with you all
Scott, we know you and as long as you make it before the end of quali you're good to go:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%