AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday 8th November 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm struggling at the moment to get into the 1min 17's

@pattikins

Oh dear me, I am really am getting to be an old senile git.
I was only in the wrong forum thread. reading from one and replying to another.

@Marko77
It is no different for me, now everyone and especially Chris is flying I am also sometimes two seconds of the pace.
if I can find those two seconds you will be the first I shall give that knowledge too. :thumbsup:
Unfortunately, I pretty much know how to do it, it is just not in this old git to achieve it.:(

Is there a way to switch between VR and triple/flat screen in content manager without messing up one or the others app positions?

Every time I go in in VR even if I only use profile 2 or whatever on the right at bottom settings column, when I go back in without VR my apps are all over the place?? Is this normal?

Also, I wish CM would remember that i lock to horizon with VR and don't without. View settings don appear to be saveable or associated with Video settings??

Also, once headset goes on I cant use mouse to get to setups/drive etc??

If I change my FOV it changes the triples FOV??

Just some minor gripes that if sorted could make the experience more seamless.

Is there a way to switch between VR and triple/flat screen in content manager without messing up one or the others app positions?

Every time I go in in VR even if I only use profile 2 or whatever on the right at bottom settings column, when I go back in without VR my apps are all over the place?? Is this normal?

Also, I wish CM would remember that i lock to horizon with VR and don't without. View settings don appear to be saveable or associated with Video settings??

Also, once headset goes on I cant use mouse to get to setups/drive etc??

If I change my FOV it changes the triples FOV??

Just some minor gripes that if sorted could make the experience more seamless.
@GEO147. Is CM a must have and do you use SOL with the shader patch? Thx

Yes, you can save your Apps position settings as a preset profile, the same way you can save your video settings. Every time you switch between VR and triples, you just switch both presets to the correct ones.

Sadly, you can't do the same with the View/Ui tab, otherwise you could take care of most of the rest of your issues similarly.

Yes, you can save your Apps position settings as a preset profile, the same way you can save your video settings. Every time you switch between VR and triples, you just switch both presets to the correct ones.

Sadly, you can't do the same with the View/Ui tab, otherwise you could take care of most of the rest of your issues similarly.
Thanks will check that out. Thought that was what the 1234 presets were for when in sim

If you get a message saying 'Cannot read the session data', it's more than likely that you've used AC since the race, i.e., AC replay. Otherwise it should work.

Thanks will check that out. Thought that was what the 1234 presets were for when in sim
Yeah, those won't work, changing video settings will normally change app positions in all those presets so that nothing is "off screen". I think they are supposed to be used so that you can change which apps you see depending on car type and scenario.

I personally use 1 for relative, radar, map and standings, 2 and 3 are empty so that I can watch replays with no overlays, and 4 has most setting apps open for quick adjustments (audio, fov...).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back