AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday 2nd August 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Michael. You're so fast with the 488. Are you going to participate in the Ferrari 488 Challenge Evo?
Oh hey, a car which I'm pretty well acquainted with in my fav sim and in which I think for once I might actually have a good shot at... ONLY OPEN TO EU RESIDENTS, WHY :cry::cry::cry::cry:
@HF2000 I can help with setups or something if you do choose to participate, but I think it's dead on my end (unless I use a VPN, possibly? But in that case, if I do well, I'm equally screwed)

Oh hey, a car which I'm pretty well acquainted with in my fav sim and in which I think for once I might actually have a good shot at... ONLY OPEN TO EU RESIDENTS, WHY :cry::cry::cry::cry:
@HF2000 I can help with setups or something if you do choose to participate, but I think it's dead on my end (unless I use a VPN, possibly? But in that case, if I do well, I'm equally screwed)
Oh, I missed the part of the EU residents. Curious that one though and a pity because I would really like to see how far you could come. But I will gladly make use of your offer for help for the setup. I'm also trying to convince Enzo in participating and as you know he's far more talented than me.

If you are Ok with that I will send you a PM my 488 setup from a recent RD race we did so you can give me advice on that and I can start practicing with the 488 , hoping that de Challenge Evo version will have similar characteristics.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%