AC GT3 @ Red Bull ring - Sunday 18th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
German Boy want fun :thumbsup:.

Audi R8 LMS 2016 pls for me

Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name (full name) just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

With thanks (insert name) and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name (full name) just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

With thanks (insert name) and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

done mate :)

You'll never see me in a Ferrari though
The Ferrari is probably the most versatile gt3 in assetto corsa. It's not the best in anything but at the same time it can perform extremely well at tracks like monza and brands hatch even though they are completely different.

@ionONE1 i hate this track with GTs, so i will probably sign in only if you do the same. I need someone to keep @Geof busy while i get some space between me and you two.

@Geof Btw, during the last lap at Le Mans i was tempted to slow down a bit to make the race finish one lap earlier because you were far enough to not catch me. In the end, i haven't done it and you lost 3 places for that extra lap because of fuel. I almost feel guilty, i passed the line with 1 second remaining...

@Geof Btw, during the last lap at Le Mans i was tempted to slow down a bit to make the race finish one lap earlier because you were far enough to not catch me. In the end, i haven't done it and you lost 3 places for that extra lap because of fuel. I almost feel guilty, i passed the line with 1 second remaining...

You shouldn't, that's part of the racing. :) I was 5 litres too short:confused: and not so lucky on this one.
And Iv'e learned that long gearing can be dangerous on short races. :whistling:
I'm pretty confident that, with that car, I would have been able to put some challenge on you. Anyway, was an interesting one.

BTW, @Eugene Abramoff , sign me in with the R8, pls, didn't tried it yet.
Thx!

You shouldn't, that's part of the racing. :) I was 5 litres too short:confused: and not so lucky on this one.
I'm pretty confident that, with that car, I would have been able to put some challenge on you. Anyway, was an interesting one.

Thx!
You weren't in front simply because someone kept you busy at the start of the race (where thankfully i kept the first place) and i think you were involved in some sort of accident. During the last lap you were 4 seconds behind and you were only gaining 2.5/3, so i was too far. I learned one thing though: at le mans, only Lamborghini. I knew it was faster, what i didn't know is that it was doing 10 kph more than the ferrari.

650S please. Thanks.

BMW for me, thanks

It's been more than 2 months without even starting AC. I think now it's time to test the new Audi. :) So sign me up, I'll try to be there :thumbsup:

im in with lambo;);):)

Thx!

All added! :thumbsup:

@Geof lets see if history repeats it self and we end up in a pile somewhere... :whistling::roflmao:
Nice to get on track with you.. see you on sunday:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back