AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sun 03 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Because you can not change Skin on the server? ... I say it because the one that selects the skins to use in practice has a very bad liking ;) in reserve please .. I'll try to be for running ... but with this car
preview02-jpg.196923

Last edited:
Because you can not change Skin on the server? ... I say it because the one that selects the skins to use in practice has a very bad liking ;) in reserve please .. I'll try to be for running ... but with this car

Sadly no, skins are not available for selection in practice or race, so I have no idea what you mean. Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

put me down for Nissan Gtr gt3 Craig,
having problems with pitting during a race. Does not recognise the car , no fuel or tyres ?
then the server chucks me out of the race if i rejoin. only happens in online races. :(

so if i disappear during the race. ????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

put me down for Nissan Gtr gt3 Craig,
having problems with pitting during a race. Does not recognise the car , no fuel or tyres ?
then the server chucks me out of the race if i rejoin. only happens in online races. :(

so if i disappear during the race. ????:rolleyes::rolleyes:

That is very strange, I have no idea what is happening? ..Welcome aboard :thumbsup: ..hope all goes well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back