AC GT3 Race @Road America - Friday, August 4, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys I've lowered the Ambient temp and changed the sun angle on the practice server to hopefully allow better use of the Medium and Soft Compounds.
This is outrageous!
I protest!

You are playing god, juggling weather around as you please just to cause a further disadvantage to us Porsche drivers!

You cheat, I am going to bring THIS on race day:

20526155_1484436378266622_1150967642854106123_n.jpg

… and no, I will not be running Amerikanisches pump gas, I will be bringing the good stuff with me from the home country to invade that Amerikanische Strasse as you call it !!!

Sign me in with de z4, please!
Maybe I won't make it because my wife returns from a business trip friday.. and you all know how women head works.. But I warn you in advance.

… and no, I will not be running Amerikanisches pump gas, I will be bringing the good stuff with me from the home country to invade that Amerikanische Strasse as you call it !!!
We can put Sugar in any gas tank so..........Bring It:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

We'll be running 190 proof Moonshine that I can get down the road from my house so we too will not be running the "California Flower Children" blend of Pansy fuel. We run the stuff that puts hair on your chest:D:D:D

We can put Sugar in any gas tank so..........Bring It:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

We'll be running 190 proof Moonshine that I can get down the road from my house so we too will not be running the "California Flower Children" blend of Pansy fuel. We run the stuff that puts hair on your chest:D:D:D
race fuel in tank ahead of event [√]
tank sealed and superglued shut [√]

:-P

Bobby, sign me in, please. I hope that I can take Merc this time :p

I might sign you up as Michael since I left him off:confused::confused::confused: I'll put you in a.......what was that again?:p
Bobby, Dastan will show up with a S600 Pullmann:
maxresdefault.jpg

… and Magnus will be sliding the Rote Sau around The Amerikanische Strasse:
8113339987_1683efca8f_b.jpg

I would actually offer to trade my Porsche 911 GT3 R for either of these two mad mobiles :confused:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%