AC GT3 Race @Paul Ricard - Friday, August 11, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hectic night for me. Fussin with TS then trying to figure out the Ferrari. The Q and Race set wasn't bad.... the car was good thru S1 & S2 but man it was a mess thru the last sector. Never able to get it right thru that last sector and could have used more top end down the long run.

Got bogged down when the lights went out but no big deal was at the back anyway and caught up quick had some good racing for the 1st several laps but had to get off those soft tires so pitted just after pit road opened up and car was way better on med tires but now fallen way back so just worked on my race line and track time until my patience ran out with S3. Every time I tried to push it thru there I ended up in the barrier so packed it in.

Seems like a good group here. Hope to make more races going forward. I travel a lot so sometimes its tough to get track time in to get a car ready and im not the best setup guy sooooo.lol But look forward to the next one.

Only 1 thing to mention is that its tough to concentrate in qualy when guys are talking away on TS. Race is ok but Q is tough.

Hectic night for me. Fussin with TS then trying to figure out the Ferrari. The Q and Race set wasn't bad....

Only 1 thing to mention is that its tough to concentrate in qualy when guys are talking away on TS. Race is ok but Q is tough.
...... I agree ....i turn down TS or turn up the volume app for the car on the far right in the hidden apps(move mouse over to far right in DRIVE mode and look for the speaker icon....i promise you will hear engine instead of mouth....:D:D:D:D

Hectic night for me. Fussin with TS then trying to figure out the Ferrari. The Q and Race set wasn't bad.... the car was good thru S1 & S2 but man it was a mess thru the last sector. Never able to get it right thru that last sector and could have used more top end down the long run.

Got bogged down when the lights went out but no big deal was at the back anyway and caught up quick had some good racing for the 1st several laps but had to get off those soft tires so pitted just after pit road opened up and car was way better on med tires but now fallen way back so just worked on my race line and track time until my patience ran out with S3. Every time I tried to push it thru there I ended up in the barrier so packed it in.

Seems like a good group here. Hope to make more races going forward. I travel a lot so sometimes its tough to get track time in to get a car ready and im not the best setup guy sooooo.lol But look forward to the next one.

If TC is on you will bog down with the cars off the line. Remember this 1 is the most traction control you can have ie the computer does the work. The higher the number is the less TC you have. You'll find your happy medium. Off the line set that sucker high or off. Practice your starts and pitting too.

Soft tires work sometimes, sometimes they don't. They never work on the 911's for long.

Yes we do like to talk. It's a double edged tongue I mean sword. Without the talking we'd be just boring. With the talking we're engaging, welcoming and can get on your last nerve:D:D:D We do try to hold it down at the right time. Do what @MTBR2001 says, it helps. I on the other hand can't turn it down as your race host and have to listen to every one of you Hooligans:p:p but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Really enjoy meeting and getting to know you guys.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back