AC GT3 Race @ Okayama International Circuit - Fri 15Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for my sudden disappearance:confused:, net dropped out, seems some tech screwed up at my local exchange and took out some 400+ houses, rendering the net non existent, which then took near 3hrs before it was fixed:mad::mad:.

Maybe I'll have better luck next week:whistling::rolleyes:

Had a great race yesterday. Raced with Dastan and Taylor at the beginning of the race. It was real fun to try to find a space and try some "mind games" to pressure them. I also felt like i've raced the whole race with Joel. After his first pitstop i knew i would have to push hard to stay in front of him once he pitted again. At that point it was all about keeping the position from him. Too bad university starts in a couple of weeks and i probably won't be able to race again here for a while.

Had a great race yesterday. Raced with Dastan and Taylor at the beginning of the race. It was real fun to try to find a space and try some "mind games" to pressure them. I also felt like i've raced the whole race with Joel. After his first pitstop i knew i would have to push hard to stay in front of him once he pitted again. At that point it was all about keeping the position from him. Too bad university starts in a couple of weeks and i probably won't be able to race again here for a while.
Glad you guys had fun. When you go back to school you will be missed for sure, but we will always welcome you back when you get a chance;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 196 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.4%