AC GT3 Race @Nurburgring GP-GT - Friday, July 28th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
IMG_4853.JPG

@Brewer 's ride for the week:cool:

@Bobby Pennington Zee germans:cautious::cautious: have tried invading us Brits Twice B4:thumbsup::thumbsup:,trying again on the race track....Will be no different..:D:D:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
You know those two times we did, we didn't loose or give up back then - Germans never give up - it was just when we came over and saw you were still driving horse carriages, couldn't build a proper car and couldn't cook any delicious Sauerkraut we just had to leave, … FAST.

We all know the Brits are cheaters too - remember Wembley 1966 and how little Lewis is always crying for papa when his little Auto breaks, so we will see about:

THE BATTLE AT THE NÜRBURGRING

… and will defend OUR racetrack with great honor, bis zum letzten Mann!

Forgot to ask can i change to the Huracan Plzzz..
Ja ja ja, first you break all the German cars, then you need to ask for another working car and of course you can't man up and ask Hans, Siegfried or Walther for it … but … but go and ask the ITALIENS :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:???

You know the pretty thing will break down in lap 1 as of "electrical troubles" as Luigi, Giacomo and Mario are sitting in the pits flirting with the grid girls, not lifting a finger pushing you back into the garage lest turning a single screw for you :cool:

Car Inspection has begun boys:
View attachment 203823
If yours isn't on the list she may skip you:confused::confused::confused::D:D

Bobby I think I heard a faint clicking noise in my engine last time I checked - would you mind to send the inspector over to have a check up :geek:

Ahh, come on Christian, the movie is running every day for the next weeks.
This race will be epic + if you want to see true war, you better not miss

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%