AC GT3 Race @ Imola - Friday, July 14th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry Bobby but I have to withdraw:(, Ive been suffering with a crook neck and kick ass headache since I woke yesterday morning, they usually go after a good night sleep but not this one. Hope every one has a awesome race.
Chat with ya later:thumbsup: I'm going back to bed:whistling::whistling:

Saw the replay - my fault - I touched dirk and went at 90 degrees, game over. Bonkers physics. Really dumb. Should have been a 'rub'. Was a massive off that affected us both. Hard to race.

I do like the game but it tries your patience.

I waited all night for that arse.

Last edited:
Hugely sorry to whoever was in the Audi that I punted American Football style at T1 at the start. I completely out-broke myself after avoiding a collision on my left hand side, made sure to give you back the position. You and I actually made our way back up the field pretty nicely.

I don't play AC often, there's something about the handling I can't wrap my head around, and the collision physics are the same as ever... :O_o:

Have a good weekend gents!

Saw the replay - my fault - I touched dirk and went at 90 degrees, game over. Bonkers physics. Really dumb. Should have been a 'rub'. Was a massive off that affected us both. Hard to race.

I do like the game but it tries your patience.

I waited all night for that arse.
Yep. Crazy physics for sure. Hated to see you drop out. Please join us again. Thank you for all of your help before the race. It makes it so much easier to have a person helping out:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rubberbanding is the worst when close to another driver out of all the simgames, probably why everyone had problems going into t1. Soft tires win by default, so much faster all around and stable all race long.

Thats how i feel when playing Raceroom, atleast gt3 drives so different and makes it hard to adept from one game to another.
Hugely sorry to whoever was in the Audi that I punted American Football style at T1 at the start. I completely out-broke myself after avoiding a collision on my left hand side, made sure to give you back the position. You and I actually made our way back up the field pretty nicely.

I don't play AC often, there's something about the handling I can't wrap my head around, and the collision physics are the same as ever... :O_o:

Good night :sleep:

Sorry I wasn't able to make it, had an unexpected visit..Shame cause I did alot of practice and was looking forward to the race :cool: Hope you guys had fun!
I completely understand. We're racing the GT2's next Friday. One hour, mandatory pit. I sure hope you'll consider joining us:thumbsup: Folks speak highly of you and I'm looking forward to meeting you;)

That might have been me, but I don't think so since I wouldn't have described it as a punt at all. I think I was behind you and to your right (maybe our bumpers were alongside), and as you shifted to avoid what was going on to your left, you nudged me and I went straight into the gravel from the braking zone, so I just got caught up in the turn one fray. But that's just racing, I don't blame you.

I do think we had some scrapping going on between us behind Fernando in the Z4 and again a bit after, and man can you follow. Unfortunately, I just barely clipped the grass on the outside right behind you as I swung into T1 (totally my fault) and completely lost the car. I then stayed 10-12 seconds behind you for the rest of the race, but it was a good run up until then.

Rough at times, but a fun night overall, especially for my first GT3 race. :thumbsup:

Thank you Dimitri. Have to agree.
hey bobby was great chasing you, i had no straight line speed even with draft to pass you on the main straight so i tried to push you and force a mistake on you.
great consistency, sadly i had some trouble with a neighbour making noise that was driving me nuts so i had to heck off to tell them to shut up. :thumbsdown: (couldnt focus at all)

That might have been me, but I don't think so since I wouldn't have described it as a punt at all. I think I was behind you and to your right (maybe our bumpers were alongside), and as you shifted to avoid what was going on to your left, you nudged me and I went straight into the gravel from the braking zone, so I just got caught up in the turn one fray. But that's just racing, I don't blame you.
Thank you two for being such good sports and gentlemen:):thumbsup: Our Friday night races are a little more serious than what me and My Band Of Hooligans do in the US Monday, Tuesday and Sunday night races so to see something on a serious night handled in this fashion makes me feel like we have the right guys racing with us. Makes me do what I do here at RD that much more rewarding and enjoyable:thumbsup:

Rough at times, but a fun night overall, especially for my first GT3 race. :thumbsup:
You just got you some ballast added to your car "Rookie":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Make an old man look bad:cool::D
Seriously, I'm so glad you had a good experience in your first GT3 race. We got some cats with some serious pace And You're One Of Them!!! I was nervous as a cat on a hot tin rough in my first GT3 Race and looked like a washing machine on Spin Cycle;););)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back