AC GT3 Race @ Barcelona Moto - Fri 06Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wish I could race but all the fun races are on Friday nights, the nights I usually work, but I have the next two fridays off, so maybe race then? Secondly, if you all raced at a later time, at least 9pm EST, I could race on those days as well, since it will allow me to get home in time to jump in. :D:whistling::sneaky:

Could you please get me one of these please Bobby:

Porsche_911_GT3_R_01.jpg

I'll be pushing out some practise laps tonight 9pm West Oz or 13.00Gmt for anyone interested in joining in:thumbsup::D
Looking for the practice server to put some laps on my shiny brand new 911 GT3 R but cant find the server and cant find The Convict - he is probably laying drunk under a tree at a beach somewhere and took the server with him I guess. Bloody bastard!

I might sign up. Checking in with the wife to see if we are going drinking after work instead.
Great, who needs to go drinking with the wife ;-)

Sign up for premium, add your real name into the premium account settings (only premium members will be able to see it) and pick a car!

I am sure Bobby will gladly add you to the rooster and we have a race !
Dont forget to install the little track limits plugin, linked on the first post - it is going to be used in this event!

Glad to have another race join the good bunch of people ;-)
See you at the next event then ;-) Check out those US events - always good fun!

Not many guys signed up so what do you think about decreasing the race length to 45 mins like the EU race??
I do this for you guys so whatever the group wants we'll do.
@Brewer @Lorenzo Bonder @rs155 @Andrew Scott @JoelK @Dirk Steffen @Leemstradamus @Maciej Strzeboński you guys want to shorten this? I haven't been able to race with you guys for 2 Fridays in a row and look forward to racing you so my vote is no, but I'll gladly shorten it if you want me to:)

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to it. Might be a little hard to make any during the week, with my work schedule. I'm up here in the Northwest.
Glad to have you join our merry band of Hooligans. Welcome to the nut house:D

Are you guys still going out to assault your livers:p or are you wanting me to sign you up for this race? If you're signing up, what car would you like my good man?

Going out with a woman and drinking definitely sound more appealing so we'll understand......wait a minute.......no we won't as most of us are married for like 197 years or something like that:p:p:p so we'll just harass your butt. Told 'ya, we be crazy:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.9%